Party Crafts and DIY
Stars and Stripes Hand Print Craft
If your boys are anything like mine, they get antsy with anticipation way before its time to leave for the 4thof July fireworks display. Shay doesnt understand what the fuss is about, but both he and Zane take their cues from big brother Jorryn, so all three of them are buzzing around with excitement at any birthday party or holiday. Ive been trying to plan ahead for those moments so I was glad to find this simple patriotic craft from B-Inspired Mama. I know what Im going to do with my boys when the littles wake up from their naps on the Fourth! A little paint, paper, a whole lot of fun AND probably a little mess will be a terrific way to talk about our great country and why we celebrate with fireworks. Krissy has some tips to make it all happen so be sure to check out her blog post here.
- 7 Patriotic Crafts for Memorial Day to keep little ones busy this summer.
- Kids will never be bored with these 18 Awesome Summer Toys.
For more 4th of July inspiration check out these great ideas…
- 20 Free 4th of July Printables
- 20 4th of July Party Supplies
- 13 Recipes & Crafts for the 4th of July
- Fourth of July Party Ideas.
How will you celebrate the 4th of July with your family?
Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.