Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 34
It may still be winter, but it’s never too early to start planning for Spring. With all the flowers blooming, and warmer weather heading our way, springtime is the perfect time of the year to throw a a great celebration and with inspiration like How to Make Sugar Cookies to Look Like Ice Cream and Neverland Birthday, there is no better way to kick off the season. Plus, don’t miss out on more awesome ideas such as, Mint to Be Bridal Shower, Play-Doh BIrthday, and Paper Flower Tutorial, shared last week in our Party Time Linky. So, what are you waiting for? Lets get this week’s party started!
Cheryl of Moms & Munchkins
Stephanie of Spaceships & Laser Beams
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Michelle of Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Tonya of Soiree Event Design
Toni of Design Dazzle
Jill of Morsels Party Planning
- Did you check out all the great ideas linked up in our Party Time Linky: Week 32?
- Party Time Linky: Week 33 was packed full of great ideas.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. How to Make Sugar Cookies to Look Like Ice Cream :: Tikkido
2. Neverland Birthday :: Sweetly Chic Events
3. Mint to Be Bridal Shower :: Celebration Lane
4. Play-Doh BIrthday :: The Pinterest Parent
5. Paper Flower Tutorial :: Frog Prince Paperie
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week