Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 31
Don’t you just love Valentine’s Day? It’s full of hearts and flowers, wonderful colors, and signs of love are always in abundance. Last week’s Party Time Linky was full of all that and more (the Walking Dead Party Ideas is part of the more!). There were lots of creative and fun ways to celebrate your love on Valentine’s Day: 12 Candy Free Valentine’s Ideas; DIY Valentine’s Day Mason Jars; Marshmallow Valentine Cupigs; and DIY Valentine’s Day Apple. Those are just a few of the great ideas linked up last week. Come on, lets get this week’s party started!
Cheryl of Moms & Munchkins
Stephanie of Spaceships & Laser Beams
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Michelle of Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Tonya of Soiree Event Design
Toni of Design Dazzle
Jill of Morsels Party Planning
- Did you catch all the fun in Party Time Linky: Week 29?
- We hope you enjoyed Party Time Linky: Week 30?
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. 12 Candy Free Valentine’s Ideas :: Sweetly Chic Events
2. The Walking Dead Party Ideas :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
3. DIY Valentine’s Day Mason Jars :: Sweetly Chic Events
4. Marshmallow Valentine Cupigs :: Hoopla Palooza
5. DIY Valentine’s Day Apple :: Sweetly Chic Events
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week