Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 29
Don’t you just love Valentine’s Day? There are hearts and flowers, love notes and sweet treats and so many ways to show how much we care! These great ideas from last weeks Party Time Linky will inspire you to share your love not just on Valentine’s Day but on everyday as well: DIY Cookie Cutter Bird feeder, DIY Champagne Favor, Capturing the Beauty of Violet, Valentine You’re Just My Type, and Love is in The Air. Are you ready to get this week’s party started?!
Cheryl of Moms and Munchkins
Shauna of Ella & Annie Magazine
Missy and Kristen of Sweetly Chic Events
Michelle of Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Did you catch all the fun in Party Time Linky: Week 27?
- Party Time Linky: Week 28 was full of great party ideas and inspiration.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. DIY Cookie Cutter Bird feeder :: Sweetly Chic Events
2. DIY Champagne Favor :: Sweetly Chic Events
3. Capturing the Beauty of Violet :: Serendipity Delight
4. Valentine You’re Just My Type :: Frog Prince Paperie
5. Love is in The Air :: Not Just a Mommy