Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 26
The craziness of the holiday season has passed and now it’s time to celebrate the everyday moments the new year has for us in our new party time linky. Last link up was full of great inspiration like the Hot Cocoa Cookies – Christmas Cookie Recipe, DIY Hot Chocolate Ornaments, Homemade Peppermint Scrub, Chocolate Cookies “N Cream Cookies, and Cookie Candle Holder Tutorial. These were just a few of the fabulous everyday, inspirations linked up last week. Are you ready to get this week’s party started?!
Cheryl of Moms and Munchkins
Shauna of Ella & Annie Magazine
Missy and Kristen of Sweetly Chic Events
Jennifer of BellaGrey Designs
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Party Time Linky Week 24 was full of great party ideas and inspiration.
- Don’t miss the fun with Party Time Linky Week 25.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. Hot Cocoa Cookies – Christmas Cookie Recipes :: The Gracious Wife
2. DIY Hot Chocolate Ornaments :: Sweetly Chic Events
3. Homemade Peppermint Scrub :: Sweetly Chic Events
4. Chocolate Cookies “N Cream Cookies :: The Gracious Wife
5. Cookie Candle Holder Tutorial :: Moms & Munchkins
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week