Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 24
It’s such a wonderful time of year full of delicious foods, festive parties, and holiday cheer! I am excited to see more of all the fabulous festive winter and holiday parties, food, crafts, and DIY projects in this week’s Party Time Link Up. Last week’s party linky was filled with so many great ideas like peppermint swirled cupcakes, ornament popcorn balls, Frozen party sweets table, DIY Christmas ornaments, and the Gingerbread Man Christmas Party. They were just a few of the fabulous holiday inspirations linked up last week. Are you ready to get this week’s party started?!
Cheryl of Moms and Munchkins
Shauna of Ella & Annie Magazine
Missy and Kristen of Sweetly Chic Events
Jennifer of BellaGrey Designs
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Party Time Linky Week 22 had lots of great party ideas and inspiration.
- Check in with Party Time Linky Week 23! It was lots of fun.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. Peppermint Swirled Cupcakes :: Tikkido
2. Ornament Popcorn Balls :: Michelle’s Party Plan-It
3. Frozen Sweets Table Featuring Ice Princess Party Printables :: Soiree Event Design
4. How to Make White Clay Ornaments :: Tomfo
5. Gingerbread Man Christmas Party :: Sweetly Chic Events
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week