Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 23
The holidays are here and so is week 23 of the Party Time Linky. It’s such a wonderful time of year full of delicious foods, festive parties, and holiday cheer! I am excited to see more of all the fabulous festive fall and holiday parties, food, crafts, and DIY projects in this week’s Party Time Link Up. Last week’s party linky was filled with so many great ideas like Biscotti Munch, Cookies & Cocoa Holiday Party, Mom’s Holiday Pumpkin Bread Recipe, DIY Christmas Lights that Spell Love, and The 101 Guide to DIY Snow . They were just a few of the fabulous holiday inspirations linked up last week. Are you ready to get this week’s party started?!
Cheryl of Moms and Munchkins
Shauna of Ella & Annie Magazine
Missy and Kristen of Sweetly Chic Events
Jennifer of BellaGrey Designs
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Check in with Party Time Linky Week 21! It was lots of fun.
- Party Time Linky Week 22 had lots of great party ideas and inspiration.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. Biscotti Munch :: The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
2. Cookies & Cocoa Holiday Party :: Sweetly Chic Events
3. Mom’s Holiday Pumpkin Bread Recipe :: The Baker’s Party Shop
4. DIY Christmas Lights that Spell Love :: Tomfo
5. The 101 Guide to DIY Snow :: Bitz n Giggles
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week