Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 21
Can you believe it’s already week 21 of the Party Time Linky?!?! The weather is getting much cooler and the holidays are just around the corner. I am looking forward to seeing more of all the fabulous festive fall and holiday parties, food, crafts, and DIY projects. Last week’s party linky was filled with so many great ideas like the Free Santa’s Beard Countdown Calender, Thanksgiving Turkey Snack Bags for Class Parties at School, Olaf Building Kit with Free Printable, Stuffing Remix: Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes, and Frozen Inspired Doughnut Olaf. They were just some of the great ideas linked up last week. Are you ready to get this week’s party started?!
Cheryl of Moms and Munchkins
Shauna of Ella & Annie Magazine
Missy and Kristen of Sweetly Chic Events
Jennifer of BellaGrey Designs
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Check in with Party Time Linky Week 19! It was lots of fun.
- Party Time Linky Week 20 had lots of great party ideas and inspiration.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. Free Santas Beard Christmas Calender :: Tomfo
2. Thanksgiving Turkey Snack Bags for Class Parties at School :: Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
3. Olaf Building Kit with Free Printable :: Dolled Up Design
4. Stuffing Remix: Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes :: The Gracious Wife
5. Frozen Inspired Doughnut Olaf :: Bitz N Giggles