Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 20
Welcome to week 20 of the Party Time Linky!!! The weather is getting cooler and the holidays are upon us. I am looking forward to seeing more of all the fabulous festive fall parties, food, crafts, and DIY projects. Last week’s party linky was filled with so many great ideas like the Wide-Eyed Turkey Cupcakes, Pink & Gold Bridal Shower, Alice in Wonderland Photo Shoot, Teen Dinner Party, and Kids’ Thanksgiving Table. They were just some of the great ideas linked up last week. Are you ready to get this week’s party started?!
- Don’t miss the great fall ideas with Party Time Linky Week 17.
- Check in with Party Time Linky Week 19! It was lots of fun.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. Wide-Eyed Turkey Cupcakes :: Bitz & Giggles
2. Pink & Gold Fall Bridal Shower :: Sweetly Chic Events
3. Alice in Wonderland Photo Shoot :: Morsels Party Planning
4. Teen Dinner Party Ideas :: Moms and Munchkins
5. Kids’ Thanksgiving Table :: Frog Prince Paperie
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week