Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 17
Welcome to week 17 of the Party Time Linky! I am loving all the Halloween and fall inspiration being shared. Did you catch the Pumpkin Pecan Pie Cupcakes, 31 Halloween Party Ideas, Trick or Treat Halloween Party, DIY Pumpkin Place Setting, and the Budget Friendly Teddy Bear Bash? They were just some of the great ideas linked up last week. Are you ready to join in the fun and get this week’s party started?!
Cheryl of Moms and Munchkins
Karen of Forever Your Prints
Missy and Kristen of Sweetly Chic Events
Jennifer of BellaGrey Designs
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Don’t miss the great fall ideas with Party Time Linky Week 13.
- Party Time Linky Week 14 had lots of great ideas for autumn and Halloween.
- Did you catch Party Time Linky Week 15? It was full of talented inspiration.
- Check in with Party Time Linky Week 16. It was lots of fun.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. Pumpkin Pecan Pie Cupcakes :: American Heritage Cooking
2. 31 Halloween Party Must Haves :: Sweetly Chic Events
3. EEK! It’s Time for Trick or Treat Halloween Party :: Morsels Party Planning
4. DIY Pumpkin Place Setting :: Sweetly Chic Events
5. A Budget Friendly Bear Bash :: Moms and Munchkins