Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 16
Welcome to week 16 of the Party Time Linky!!! Halloween is right around the corner and I am looking forward to all these great fall parties, food, crafts, and DIY projects that make this time of year the best. Did you catch the Maple Pecan Caramel Brown Butter Blondie, Halloween Bingo, Monster Party, Easy Halloween Treats and the Little Witch’s Tea Party??? They were just some of the great ideas linked up last week. Are you ready to get this week’s party started?!?!
Cheryl of Moms and Munchkins
Karen of Forever Your Prints
Missy and Kristen of Sweetly Chic Events
Jennifer of BellaGrey Designs
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Don’t miss the great fall ideas with Party Time Linky Week 13.
- Party Time Linky Week 14 had lots of great ideas for autumn and Halloween.
- Did you catch Party Time Linky Week 15? It was full of talented inspiration.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. Maple Pecan Caramel Brown Butter Blondie :: American Heritage Cooking
2. Halloween Bingo Game :: Blooming Homestead
3. Monster Party :: Forever Your Prints
4. Easy Halloween Treats :: Blooming Homestead
5. Little Witch’s Tea Party :: Frog Prince Paperie
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week