Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 13
Welcome to week 13 of the Party Time Linky!!! It’s the end summer and the start of fall. That means cooler temperatures, lots of pumpkins and apples, and of course Halloween is coming. Last week there were so many great fall and Halloween ideas linked up such as the beautiful Day of the Dead party and the super sweet Candy Apple Fun event. There were so many talented ideas being linked up. I hope you are keeping up with all your favorites. Are you ready? Let’s get this party started!
Cheryl of Moms and Munchkins
Karen of Forever Your Prints
Missy and Kristen of Sweetly Chic Events
Debbie of Party Patisserie
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Check it out from the beginning with the Party Time Linky Week 1.
- Don’t miss the action during Party Time Linky Week 2.
- Lots of great inspiration from Party Time Linky Week 3.
- Catch up with these amazing ideas from Party Time Linky Week 4.
- Don’t miss a single idea from the Party Time Linky Week 5.
- Did you join us at the Party Time Linky Week 6.
- Party Time Linky Week 7 was tons of fun.
- Lots of great ideas were shared during Party Time Linky Week 8.
- Are you keeping up with all the great ideas during Party Time Linky Week 9?
- Party Time Linky Week 10 was full of great ideas!!
- It was non stop fun during Party Time Linky Week 11.
- Party Time Linky Week 12 was full of great fun!
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. Something Wicked Free Printable :: Frog Prince Paperie
2. Candy Apple Fun :: Jacolyn Murphey
3. Day of the Dead Party :: Michelle’s Party Plan-It
4. DIY Glitter Leaf Garland :: Sweetly Chic Events
5. Broom Stick Table Numbers :: Bellenza
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week