Party Crafts and DIY
Party Time Linky: Week 15
Welcome to week 15 of the Party Time Linky!!! Fall is in full swing and I am looking forward to all the fabulous festive fall parties, food, crafts, and DIY projects. Last week’s party linky was filled with so many great ideas like the Halloween Reese’s Spider Cups, Fall Owl Krispie Pops, Welcoming Fall, The Amazing Spider-Man Party, and the Mile High Pumpkin Bars. Are you ready to get this party started?!?!
Cheryl of Moms and Munchkins
Karen of Forever Your Prints
Missy and Kristen of Sweetly Chic Events
Jennifer of BellaGrey Designs
Paula of Frog Prince Paperie
Nikki of Tikkido
Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Party Time Linky Week 12 was full of great fun!
- Don’t miss the great fall ideas with Party Time Linky Week 13.
- Party Time Linky Week 14.
This party is a chance for all our readers and other bloggers to show us what you’ve been up to. It’s time to let your creativity shine! If you’re a blogger with party posts you want to share, simply enter your link below to share it with us. If you’re a reader, you can utilize the linky to check out all the great ideas these bloggers are creating — and get inspired! The linky party will end on Friday at 6pm EST — but it’s a weekly event, so be sure to stop by each week to join the party!
The top 5 visited links were:
1. Halloween Reese’s Spider Cups :: Kitchen Fun With My Three Sons
2. Fall Owl Rice Krispie Treat Pops :: Kitchen Fun With My Three Sons
3. Welcoming Fall :: The Semi Crafter
4. The Amazing Spider-Man :: Sensational Soirees
5. Mile High Pumpkin Bars :: Bitz & Giggles