Party Crafts and DIY
Kids Project Idea: Lego Science
LEGO! That is a magic word to some kidsand some adults! Dayna, who blogs at Lemon Lime Adventures, is a former teacher who now homeschools her children and comes up with some pretty cool learning activities. One of the science experiments she did with her boys was what she termed an ice excavation experiment. This is a great science lesson that could also be used as a boys fun birthday party activity, too. I appreciate that it is an easy idea to set up and it engages a guys attention for the duration of the experiment.
- These Paint Chip Puzzles are perfect to keep little minds active.
- Keep little artists busy with this Tulip Painting art idea.
Visit Daynas blog and discover lots of sensory play ideas. I love it when learning is so much fun for kids that it becomes more play than work. If your son is enamored of all things Lego, be sure to also check out Daynas Lego Calm Down Jar.
Have a budding scientist on your hands? These science party ideas are perfect!
- Mad Science Themed 9th Birthday Party
- Mad Science Birthday Party Ideas
- Mad Science Party Food Idea: Chocolate Brains
- Science Rocks Mad Science Birthday
- Mad Science Birthday Dessert Table
What is your favorite science experiment to do with kids?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week