Party Crafts and DIY
How to Make Lego Soap Party Favors
Whether you need a Lego themed party favor or you just want to make something special for the kids, this post is for you! This week I decided to whip up a batch of homemade, primary colored Lego soaps. Theyre great for hand washing and bath time. These soaps look so real, the kids will want to play with them too! It is super simple to make. I did a total of 4 batches so I ended up with the primary colors red, blue, green and yellow.
- Kids of all ages will have a blast with 6 Lego Party Games and Activities.
- Get kids thinking outside the lego box with 19 Lego Building Books Every Kid Will Love.
What you need:
Cut the melt and pour soap into small cubes. Four small cubes were enough to fill up 2 Lego soap molds.
Place your soap base in a microwave safe bowl and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Remove the soap from the microwave, give it a quick stir and add a few drops of your soap colorant. Stir it gently until all the soap is one color and quickly pour into your soap molds. The soap will set up rather quicklyact fast.
Once the soap is poured, dont move the silicone mold tray for at least 2 hours. After 2 hours, remove the Lego soaps from the molds and theyre ready to be usedthis type of soap doesnt need to cure. Repeat these steps for each color.
Store the bars in an air tight container until its time to hand out the soap favors. You can also wrap them in plastic food wrap. Use colored twine and a cute name tag to finish your party packaging. Get ready for smiles all around; kids love em.
Don’t miss these great Lego themed sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Build-On Brick Light Switch Plate
- LEGO Kids’ 9002151 Blue Plastic Alarm Brick Clock
- Everything is Awesome Lego Movie Inspirational Quote Vinyl Wall Decal Mural Sticker
- LEGO Minecraft The Cave
- colorful lego blocks pattern Polyester Fabric Custom home decor Shower Curtain
- Up Cycled Lego Push Pins Tacks Set of 10 Primary
- Lego Brick Pattern Silicone Ice Cube Jello Tray Maker
- (40) LEGO Minifigure Crayons Ninjago Birthday Party Favors Supplies
- LEGO Kids’ 4193356 “Soccer” Watch With Minifigure
- The LEGO Ideas Book
- LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 Key Light
- I Love Ice Candy Molds & Ice Trays – Lego Building Bricks New Orange
Check out more great Lego ideas your kids are sure to love.
- 10 Lego Storage Ideas You Wish You’d Thought Of
- 18 Lego Hacks We Are Obsessed With
- 57 Lego Themed Party Ideas Perfect for Boys
Plus, check out How to Make Homemade Lego Soap…
What is your favorite Lego themed product?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.