Party Crafts and DIY
Free Printable Valentine Cards
Aren’t these printable cards perfect for showing a little love?! Although traditional red is great, I really like these watercolor images. I think the colors make them perfect far beyond February 14th—and they’re FREE. With love. From me. Just right click each image you want to save and then print!
- This Free Valentine’s Day Word Search is a perfect game to play for class parties or just to have fun at home.
- Don’t miss these Free Valentine’s Coloring Pages for some sweet fun at home.
Of course you can use these cards as cards. I hope you will! But what else can you do with a few paper hearts? Here are 17 ways to show you care:
1. Garland :: String an entire collection of hearts on a piece of twine or ribbon and zigzag it around a room.
2. Sweetheart Scavenger Hunt :: Write clues on paper hearts that lead to a special treat.
3. Bouquet :: Chenille stems, paper leaves and hearts in place of blooms would make any recipient smile.
4. Mobile :: Paint a twig or wooden dowel. Tie on strings in a variety of lengths. Attach hearts at the bottom of the strings.
5. Love Notes :: Write sweet sentiments on your hearts and leave them on a pillow, at a plate, in a lunch bag or backpack.
6. Mirror, Mirror :: Cover all but the center of the bathroom mirror with hearts. They’ll get your message.
7. Table Scatter :: Hearts, hearts everywhere.
8. Medallions :: Mount paper hearts on lollipop sticks or bamboo sticks and use them to decorate cakes, cupcakes and favorite dishes.
9. Wings :: Make their hearts flutter with heart-shaped wings for birds, bugs, and whimsical creatures. Hearts make fun feet, too.
10. Silly Animals :: Hearts can be arranged in all sorts of animal shapes.
11. Conversation Hearts :: Everybody loves the familiar candy version; why not try it with paper?
12. Wreath :: Create a seasonal wonder by gluing paper hearts on a cardboard wreath shape.
13. Candy Pouch :: Glue the outside edge of one heart but leave a blank spot on the top opening. Place a second heart on top. When it’s dry, drop a few candies inside.
14. Sweetheart Tree :: Cut out a brown cardstock (or cardboard) tree trunk with bare branches. Make all the “leaves” from hearts.
15. Heart Hunt :: Make a game of it by hiding them all over the house.
16. Straw Décor :: Add a couple slits to a heart and slide it over a straw. Instant party!
17. Affirmation Notes :: Write why you love ‘em, one trait at a time.
Plan a sweet party at home or at school with these Valentine’s Day Amazon Affiliate links gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Martha Stewart Crafts Wood Stamp Set Valentines Day Hearts
- Butterflies Valentine’s Day Foam Activity Craft Kit for Kids
- Paper Crafts for Valentine’s Day
- Crafts/Valentine’S Day
- Martha Stewart Crafts Valentine Stamp and Ink Set with Tags
- All New Crafts for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Crafts [With Pattern(s)”] (Creative Crafts for Kids)
- Haan Crafts Plush Heart Pillow Beginner/Kids Sewing Kit
- Martha Stewart Crafts Mailbox Valentine Card Kit
- Fabulous Foam DIY Valentines (Makes 12)
- “Love Bears All Things” Sign Craft Kit (1 Dozen) Valentine Day/Craft Kits/Activities
- Valentine Monkey Bookmark Craft Kit (Makes 12) – Crafts for Kids & Novelty Crafts
- Happy Valentine’s Day Foam Mailbox Valentines Mailbox Kit
- 12 Valentine Beaded Heart Ornament Craft Kits
- Valentines Day Craft Fun Foam Kit Activity Kit. Makes 24 Value Pack
- Fleece Valentine Heart Tied Pillow Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Novelty Crafts
- Ready to Finish Set of 3 Nesting Craft Paper Mailboxes for Valentine’s
- Make Your Own Valentine Cards
- Magic Color Scratch Hearts
Don’t miss out on more great Valentine ideas.
- 17 Lego Themed Valentine’s Day Cards and Activities
- 12 Minecraft Valentine Cards and Ideas
- 10 Unique Non-Candy Valentines
Plus, check out these Crayon Valentine Ideas…
What is your favorite Valentine idea for kids?
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week