Party Crafts and DIY
17 Cute Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
It’s only a matter of days until Thanksgiving is here! Whether you’re entertaining with a Thanksgiving dinner party or you just want to add Thanksgiving decorations around the house, I’ve found some great ideas that will get the kids involved in creating new holiday crafts.
I think the Dish Brush Turkey Craft, Pinecone Turkeys, Maple Leaf Turkey, Candy Corn Turkey, and Paper Bag Turkeys are perfect for younger boys. Older kids will love creating the Paper Pumpkins, Pom-pom Turkeys, Felt and Paper Twist Door Turkey, and Turkey Placecard Holders. Be sure to also check out the Thom the Turkey Tulle Wreath Tutorial, Easy Turkey Pinecone, Turkey Treats, Pop Can Tab Turkey, Thanksgiving Turkey Placecards, and Leaf Feather Turkeys, too. And for all of you glitter-deprived moms of boys, look at the Turkey Glitter Globes and Turkey Napkin Rings—such fun ideas!
- Kids will love these 50 Activities for Autumn.
- Get their creativity flowing with 10 Fall Themed Crafts for Kids.
- These 11 Thanksgiving Handprint and Footprint Crafts Boys will Love will give you memories to last a lifetime.
- Very cool printable turkey craft using eos lip balms!
1. Dish Brush Turkey Craft for Thanksgiving :: Crafty Morning-– Now here is a superior way to use a dish brush. Who wants to wash dishes, anyway?
2. Pinecone Turkeys :: A Pumpkin & A Princess– Tickle their fancy with these cute little gobblers. Kids love to play with feathers!
3. Maple Leaf Turkey Craft :: Almost Unschoolers– Googley-eyed, maple leaf Toms are adorable. I especially love the clever way you can make their feet.
4. Felt & Paper Twist Door Turkey :: Little Miss Celebration– Create this colorful gobbler with paper twist. Mount him on the wall or door for a splash of witty seasonal décor.
5. Thom the Turkey Tulle Wreath Tutorial :: Baby Rabies flouncy-tailed Thom on your front door. Guests can’t help but grin!
6. Paper Bag Turkeys :: No Time for Flash Cards– While you’re busy finishing up the Big Meal, have the kids make these puppets for craft and play time. Since no glue is used, this is one craft that isn’t too messy.
7. Paper Pumpkin Craft Tutorial :: Meaningful Mama, Idea from Vicki Shields of Three Wheels Turning via Hostess With the Mostess -Pick a patch of paper pumpkins—perfect! Hang multiples from the ceiling or suspend a few in the window. Cute!
8. Easy Turkey Pinecone Craft for Kids :: Parenting.com – Pinecones, acorns, leaves and an orange are the basic supplies for this charmer. Wouldn’t a flock of these look terrific on the kids’ table?
9. Turkey Treats :: The Crafty Blog Stalker – Kids of all ages would appreciate a few extra sweets to take home. Meanwhile, they make super-cute decorations.
10. Pop Can Tab Turkey Craft for Thanksgiving :: Crafty Morning– Pop tab feathers? I’ll drink to that.
11. Thanksgiving Turkey Placecards :: From Jessika Reed Studios via Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke – Just print, cut and fold these free printable placecards. What could be easier? Besides someone else making the Thanksgiving feast…
12. Turkey Placecard Holders :: The Happier Homemaker – Popsicle sticks, paint and scrap wood is all you need for these placecard holders. Or nix the placecard and just make a fun decoration.
13. Turkey Napkin Rings :: Uncommon Designs Fabric feathers add color and pattern to your Thanksgiving table. Glitter adds a little sparkle.
14. Pom-pom Turkeys :: All You -Mini pom-poms make these fluffy turkeys almost as cute as real, tiny chicks. Almost.
15. Leaf Feather Turkeys for Thanksgiving :: Babycenter.com Submitted by Marie LeBaron of Make and Takes – Although you could use artificial leaves for this project, just think how pleasant a preparatory hunt-and-gather nature walk would be. It’s the perfect excuse to make some memories and a craft.
16. Candy Corn Turkey Craft for Thanksgiving :: Crafty Morning – What can you do with all that leftover candy corn (a body can only eat so much!)? Might I suggest this cheery turkey?
17. Turkey Glitter Globes :: I Love to Create – Not only does this project give you a glitter fix, it’s also a sweet keepsake that incorporates paper copies of your little one’s hands.
Plan the ultimate Thanksgiving party craft play date with these awesome craft ideas sourced by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Thanksgiving – Turkey Craft Kit
- 12 Thanksgiving Foamie Turkey Pins Group Project Kit – Fun for Kids & Scouts
- Make-A-Turkey Stickers – Kids’ Stationery & Stickers
- Colorful Paper Magic Color Scratch Leaves (24 pc)
- Value Pack Crafts Activity Kit – Great Fun for Kids! 196 Piece Thanksgiving Animals
- 2 BOOKS of – AUTUMN – Fall – Mini STICKERS
- Color Your Own I’m Thankful for Thanksgiving Place Mats (1 Dozen)
- 3D Pumpkin Wreath Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Decoration Crafts
- Value Pack Crafts Activity Kit – Great Fun for Kids! 55 Piece Thanksgiving Turkey
- Paper Plate Scarecrow Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Novelty Crafts
- Wreath Of Thanks Craft Kit – Religious Crafts & Crafts for Kids
- Turkey Coaster Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Decoration Crafts
- Tissue Paper Turkey Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Decoration Crafts
- Design Your Own Giant Thanksgiving Sticker Scenes – Stationery & Stickers
- Handprint Fall Keepsake Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Decoration Crafts
- Turkey Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Decoration Crafts
- Beistle 4-Pack Decorative Thanksgiving Playmates, 4-Inch-5-Inch
- Creative Converting Fall, Thanksgiving Pumpkin Shaped Placemats, 25 Per Package
- Thanksgiving Value Pack Favor Set (Each)
- Pkgd Thanksgiving Kiddie Cutouts Party Accessory (1 count) (4/Pkg)
- Pin The Hat Turkey Game (mask & 12 pilgrim hats included) Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
- Beistle Fall Leaf Tablecover
Check out these great ideas for more Thanksgiving inspiration.
- Kid Friendly Thanksgiving Ideas
- 11 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- Decorations for a Thanksgiving Kids’ Table
Plus, check out 55 Free Thanksgiving Games, Crafts, Coloring Pages, Decor, and More…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week