Party Crafts and DIY
12 Valentine Boxes Boys Will Love
Valentines Day will be here in no time! Are you ready? Some boys think it’s just as fun to create their Valentines boxes as it is to actually get them filled up in their classroom party. Some boys protest all the way but I’ve found some great ideas for Valentine’s boxes boys will love!
There are lots of traditional box-shaped ideas, like the Monster Box, LEGO Valentine Box, Minion Valentine Box, Pirate Ship Valentine Box, DIY Pokémon Valentine Box, and the Dinosaur Valentine Box. There are also some incredibly detailed boxes, such as the DIY Tow Mater Valentines Card Box, DIY Letterbox, Ninja Valentine Box, and Batmobile Valentine Box. The Shark Valentine Box for Boys and Hot Air Balloon Valentine Basket are also very fun, with a little less effort. Which box will inspire your boy?
- Keep the kids busy with 11 Valentine’s Games and Activities.
- Snuggle up with one of these 20 Valentine’s Books For Kids.
1. DIY Tow Mater Valentines Card Box :: Frugal 4 Four
Cars movie fans will love creating this DIY Tow Mater Valentine’s card box! Would you believe this is made from almost all upcycled/recycled materials? Grab a shoe box, another small box, a jelly jar lid, toilet paper rolls, aluminum foil, packing paper, pipe cleaners, ball key chain, medicine cup, some orange paint and plenty of hot glue sticks!
2. Monster Box :: Last Minute Mel, Inspired by While She Naps
Don’t throw you’re empty boxes out just yet! Let your kids transform them into one of these adorable monster boxes with a few coats of spray paint and some fun embellishments. Cardboard heart feet and tubes for arms, plus googly eyes made from styrofoam balls attached to craft wire make these pretty darn cute!
3. DIY Letterbox :: Ada Lou, Created by The Crafting Shell
You will love how easy this DIY letterbox is to create using two slightly different sized cereal boxes, colored paper and adhesive. The free downloadable template makes creating and assembling this fairly easy. Your children will love receiving Valentine’s Day mail in their letterbox!
4. Ninja Valentine Box :: Southern Fried Gal
I’m pretty certain your ninja lover will go crazy over the chance to create this awesome ninja Valentine box! And it doesn’t even require very many supplies! Upcycle and old shoe box and toilet paper rolls, plus grab some scrapbook paper, foam, adhesive and a Sharpie to get in on this crafty action!
5. Shark Valentine Box for Boys :: The Joys of Boys
It’s amazing to think that these cool shark Valentine boxes for boys were once baby formula and dish detergent tablet containers! A layer of grey wrapping paper and some self-adhesive craft foam accents later and you’ve got a pretty cool way to collect valentines!
6. LEGO Valentine Box :: The Pretty Poppy
If you want a fuss free, boy-friendly box for storing this year’s valentines, this LEGO valentine box is your answer! Plus, it only requires 4 things—a rectangular shaped box, small paper cups that can be trimmed down, glue and spray paint (LEGO color of your choice).
7. Hot Air Balloon Valentine Basket :: Yours Truly
If you think all valentine mailboxes take forever to make, think again! This hot air balloon valentine can be prepared in 20 minutes tops! The supplies for making it are probably cheaper than you think too!
8. Batmobile Valentine Box :: Susie J
This Batmobile valentine box will delight the Batman lovers in your life! Make it out of a cardboard box, cardboard scraps, black spray paint and some printable Batman labels!
9. Minion Valentine Box :: Birthday Blueprint
Minion lovers unite! Check out this Minion valentine box, complete with jean overalls! The details definitely make this idea “one in a Minion”.
10. SpongeBob Valentine Box :: Housewives of Riverton
So, SpongeBob starts with a cereal box. Add a little construction paper and paper towel tubes. What? You thought he was really a sponge?
11. DIY Pokémon Valentine Box :: Vivaciously Vintage
Warning! Follow this DIY Pokemon valentine box tutorial at your own risk. With some hand-drawn construction paper details and fire colored tissue paper you can help your child transform a shoe or tissue box into the coolest valentine box in the class!
12. Dinosaur Valentine Box :: The Dinosaur Boy
This dinosaur valentine box is easy enough that your child can make it all by himself! Just grab some valentine box basics: cardboard box, construction paper, permanent marker and adhesive (even tape will work)!
Keep kids busy this Valentine’s Day creating your own mailbox with these craft sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Valentines Day Wood Stamp Set
- Valentine’s Day Classroon Cat Card Holder
- Paw Patrol Valentine’s Day Card Mailbox
- Minion’s Valentine’s Day Card Mailbox
- Valentine Stamp and Ink Set
- Heart Pillow Beginner Sewing Kit
- Mailbox-Themed Valentine Card Kit
- Beaded Heart Ornament Craft Kit
- Shark Valentine’s Mailbox
- Valentine’s Day Robot Mailbox
- Valentine’s Day Decorate Your Own Mailbox
Need more ideas for Valentine’s Day parties and crafts? Don’t miss these great ideas full of inspiration perfect for Valentine’s Day…
- 12 Minecraft Valentine Cards and Ideas
- 17 Lego Valentine’s Day Cards and Fun Ideas
- 100+ Free Valentine’s Day Printables
Don’t miss Alligator Affirmation Box…
Plus, check out 12 Valenine’s Day Crafts…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week