Party Crafts and DIY
15 Easy DIY Decorations for New Year’s Eve Party in 2016
Today I’m sharing some Easy DIY New Years Eve Decorations with lots of glitter and sparkle – totally different from the boys birthday parties we usually feature here!
- Get set for your next party with 14 New Year’s Eve Food Adults Will Love.
- Do not miss these 23 Must Try Recipes for your next holiday party.
The Sparkly Bubbly Sign is perfect for the Bubbly Bar or Gold Glitter Dessert Table. How cute are these DIY Confetti Dipped Balloons, Sparkly Cake Toppers, Glittered Lanterns, Sparkly Pom Pom Toothpicks, Gold Fringe Wrapped Numbers, and New Years Eve Ball Drop Cupcake Toppers? The New Years Eve Bottle Centerpiece, New Years Centerpiece, and DIY Glam Champagne Glasses will dress up your New Years Eve party dinner table while the Clock Mantel Decor, Hanging Holiday Decor, and Lighted NYE Background are perfect for a dessert table or buffet. Get ready to dazzle! Need more ideas? Check out these New Year’s Eve crafts!
1. DIY Confetti Dipped Balloons :: Studio DIY
Confetti dipped balloon are a great decoration and fun to make.
2. New Years Eve Bottle Centerpiece :: No Biggie
A gorgeous, golden centerpiece for your New Year’s table.
4. Sparkly Bubbly Sign :: Hostess With The Mostess
This sparkly and bubbly design is the perfect backdrop for your drink station.
5. Clock Mantel Decor :: Carla Aston, Original post from Martha Stewart
You won’t have any trouble counting down the seconds to the new year with this clock mantel decoration idea.
6. Bubbly Bar :: Camille Styles
These beautiful inspirations will give you all the glitz and glamour your New Year’s eve party deserves.
7. Hanging Holiday Decor :: Two Little Birds Planning
Here’s everything you need to know to host an amazing New Year’s Eve party and some decoration ideas as well.
8. Lighted NYE Background :: Catch My Party, Submitted by Mis Pequeñas C
This lighted background is a beautiful and easy addition to your New Year’s decorations.
9. Glittered Lanterns :: Two Delighted
This glitter lantern is easy to create and makes an excellent disco ball for your New Year’s Soiree.
10. Sparkly Pom Pom Toothpicks :: Lil Mrs. Tori
These sparkly toothpick Pompoms will make your party snacks even more irresistible.
12. DIY Glam Champagne Glasses :: Something Turquoise
Here’s a fun way to personalize the champagne glasses at your New Year’s Eve celebration
13. New Years Eve Ball Drop Cupcake Toppers :: Oleander and Palm
You won’t be able to wait for the ball to drop with these festive cupcake toppers.
Celebrate the new year with these great party sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Happy New Year Streamer
- Neon Midnight New Year’s Eve Party Kit
- Fancy Fringed Party Blowers
- Happy New Year Headbands
- Photo Props
- Unique Fringed Foil Party Hats
- Prismatic Party Horns
- Paper Party Crowns
Celebrate with more great ideas for a fun New Year’s Eve party.
- 17 Awesome Ways to Ring in the New Year
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Bag Ideas
- New Year’s Eve Entertaining Ideas
Plus, check out 20 New Year’s Eve Crafts for Kids…