Snack Themed Dessert Table
Bring Out Your Inner Kid with a Snack Themed Birthday Bash!
Izabela from Sweet Table shared this fun party that she recently did. This party theme will truly bring out the kid in anyone since it’s all about snack foods! Izabela and her baker partner, Stephanie, designed a table around lots of yummy and classic kids’ snacks to make on truly unforgettable party.
Treats Served at the Snack Themed Birthday Bash Included…
Stephanie created a delicious snack cake which was made from Twinkies, Joe Louis, cup cakes, and Ho-Hos, all topped with whipped creams which she created on site. Wow. I think every indulgence I ever had in university is on that list. Love it.
Other classic snacks included rainbow gumballs, homemade chocolate dipped ruffle chips topped with sprinkles, “cupcake” burgers with a chocolate brownie patty with shortbread “French fries”, rock candy, homemade rainbow Jell-O floats, homemade iced tea, candy fruit kabobs, and homemade Twix cereal lollipops.
I think all the attention to detail is great and I love that all of these treats are such classic goodies for adults and kids alike to enjoy!
Here are some items that will help you throw your own version of this snack party!
- This Apothecary Jar 3 Piece Set Wedding Candy Buffet would be great for some colorful candy to be displayed in!
- The Anchor Hocking 1-Gallon Heritage Hill Jar with Glass Lid would be perfect filled with snacks!
- This Bormioli Rocco Fido Round Clear Jar is perfect for displaying rock candy!
- I LOVE this Georgia Peach Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser!!
- Make a layered treat easily in these Libbey Clear Glass Irish Coffee Mugs.
- Dubble Bubble Gumballs will look great on your table, plus theyre a classic treat.
- Assorted Crystal Tone Balloons would make a great back drop!
- These Aqua Chevron Party Bags are perfect for putting treats into!
- Speaking of rock candy, here’s someBuffalo Bills Rock Candy On A Stick.
What treats would you choose for your own snack themed party?