Mailman Themed Birthday Party
I’ve been meaning to post the mailman themed birthday party for a while now [read months”]. Jenny from Craft that Party and Crossing the Bugger Dixon Line threw it to celebrate her son’s 4th birthday. There are so many incredible ideas incorporated into this party but I think my favorite are the clever details that Jenny put into the dessert table — such as the cardboard box backdrop (including the cutest banner from The Purple Pug) and using her mail bin as a cake stand.
Great details from this mail-themed party
- Party decor was recycled packaging materials and boxes
- Mini envelope buntings were strung from twine to create a banner
- A mail sort game using a mail box crafted out of cardboard.
- A mail opening activity that helped control the flow of the party by giving clues and hints about what was happening next
- Design your own stamp craft
See all the photos below and check out Jenny’s original post for even more details about this great boy party theme.
The children each got to pick a mail dog to take home. This was a huge hit and the children were delighted to chose their own new friend!
Photography: Allison Kaharick
Mail Party Collection, envelopes, ribbon, printed banners, food labels, and signs- Piggy Bank Parties
Wreath- The Knock Knock Factory
Balloons and Paper Rosettes- Polka Dot Market
Fondant Mail Truck and Petit Four Toppers: Edible Details
Cookies: Frog Prince Cake and Cookie Design
Cake billboard and Noah banner: The Purple Pug
Kraft Tubes with colored pencils: Sweet Lulu
Educational Resource and stamp printable: Smithsonian National Postal Museum