Boy’s Robot Themed 6th Birthday Party
Isn’t a robot party the perfect theme for a six year old boy’s birthday?
This adorable robot birthday party was submitted by Nancy from A to Zebra Celebrations. From the dessert table to the birthday cake to the party favors, there are lots of cute touches in this party. One of the standouts is the color scheme.The classic, robot gray looks great with the pops of orange and blue!
I’ve long admired Nancy’s work, so I am thrilled to have her on the blog for the first time (How can that be?!). One of the cutest elements of this party is the sign welcoming all the birthday boy’s little robot friends with its “processing excitement” message.
Doesn’t the table look great? The food is served in simple dishes: clear glass and even some gray metal buckets.
If you’re planning a robot party, you will want to check out these posts for inspiration:
- Our Ultimate Resource: 100+ Robot Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
- An Adorable Robot Themed Fifth Birthday Party
- 15 Robot Birthday Cakes You’ll Love
I love the robot face on the top of the cake! This would be so easy to recreate with fondant and some simple shapes. I could even see it on a round cake if you wanted to go with that option (or didn’t have a square pan handy).
The robot head cake pops are also great. They are almost too cute to eat! ALMOST. I am constantly amazed at how people can create shapes. I cannot even do simple round ones without cursing up a storm. 😉
The pops of bright color and pattern work really well, as do the ribbons that were used as cute accents. Overall they help soften the hard edge of the high tech look that comes inherently with a robot party. I often use this strategy myself, particularly with parties for younger children, to ensure that the overall effect is still soft and youthful.
Guests left with metal pails that carried their robot-themed favors. They were adorned with a tag that carried the theme of the party through to the very end.
Here are some of my favorite robot party supplies. There are some real cuties here:
- These little toy robots would be fun as table decorations or to put in goody bags!
- Give guests some paper and a silly robot pens and keep their little hands busy!
- These wooden stacking robots would be a great activity for the kids!
- Kids can get creative with these worksheet robots.
- The birthday boy can dress up with retro robot costume. So hilarious.
- Mini metal buckets would be great on a dessert table or to put favors in. They’d also be a cute craft if you had the kids turn them into robot heads!
- Robot stickers would be great in the gift bags.
- This “create your own robot” book would be another great goody bag item as would these tiny robot toy figures.
- Or you could send home a copy of The Robot Book to enjoy.
Want more? Here are some of my the best robot party posts on our blog:
And don’t forget to check out all of our robot party ideas here. It’s our ultimate resource if you’re planning a robot party.
What’s your favorite idea for a robot birthday party?