Boy’s Pizza Third Birthday Party
You’ll eat up these pizza birthday party ideas!
Pizza has definitely been one of Sam’s favorite foods starting at an early age – and I know he is not alone! So what better way to celebrate than by throwing a pizza birthday party! Keren Precel of Keren Precel Events put together this gorgeous party for her son Enzo on his third birthday.
And once the aprons were ready, it was time to make pizza!
Keren created a pizza assembly line for all the kids to create their own pizzas to enjoy! This is such an easy and fun way to get kids involved in the party while they have a great time! Adults were able to enjoy flat breads with mushrooms, tomatoes and mozzarella, Tuscan bean salads, caprese bites and Pannacota with berry sauce. Darling sweet treats included mustache cupcakes and chef hat cookies.
I love the chef backdrop Keren used, on a simple, gray chevron print. The personalization with the birthday boy’s name is great as well!
Kid guests also received a decorated place mat, a cutting knife in a designed paper sleeve and a chef hat. [Buy them here“] All the printables and images were custom designed by Keren, which is such a special touch for her son’s party.
The party favors for the kids were custom designed mini pizza boxes with a pizza shaped cookie, and adults got to take home a small mason jar filled with an Italian olive mix!
Party Favor Ideas for a Pizza Party Birthday Bash
- Melissa & Doug Pizza Party would be fun to keep little hands busy during the party and after!
- Secret Pizza Party would make a great item to stick in a goody bag!
- White Chef Hat would be perfect for the pizza assembly line.
- This White Chef Apron would be fun to decorate!
- T-Shirt Stamping Kit would make it easy and fun to decorate the aprons.
- Step2 Cooking Essentials Kit would be a fun item to send home with the kids.
Want more great pizza party ideas?
Check out these AWESOME ideas featured on our blog…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week