Boy Baptism Party in Blue, White and Gold
This elegant boys baptism party by The Sweet Society is an affair to remember! From the placard welcoming guests to the gorgeous dessert table and decorations to the specially wrapped chocolate favor bars to take home, every detail of this gathering has been thoughtfully considered.
- This sweet Elephant Themed Baptism Party it has a similar color palette but different feel.
- For a whole different look, check out this Sweet Sheep Boy’s Baby Baptism.
I especially like the idea of playful graphic stripes juxtaposed against the more formal filigreed name plates used throughout the event. Decorations are kept to a tasteful minimum but all have been carefully coordinated.
The tiered skirt and fresh flowers enhance the setting, yet because of the color choices, the overall effect is still little boy masculine. The dessert table quietly beckons guests with a formal symmetry in classic blue, tan and white, which is a wonderful combination for a wee gentlemans party.
The Lucas nameplate commands attention and invites guests to the dessert table where the cake is a darling centerpiece. On top of the stripes sets a little guy, pacifier in mouth, teddy bear at his sideprecious!
Fanciful apothecary jars wear ribbon neckties and hold all manner of tempting treats. The clear containers showcase candy that even coordinates with the color theme. Cookies and cake pops round out the sweet menu.
Chocolate bars wrapped in stripes, with Lucas name and date of baptism, make thoughtful favors, as do the miniature take-out boxes waiting to be filled with party overflow. Such a lovely setting is sure to enhance cherished memories of a special family celebration.
Need Baptism Gift Ideas? Here are some of my favorites.
- Green Embossed Tree of Life Leather Journal
- Reed & Barton Francis First Sterling Silver Infant Feeding Spoon
- Reed & Barton Silver Plate Baby Cup
- Lauren Madison Baptism Shoes — paired with a special note referencing the spiritual walk of the young man.
- Plaque with the child’s name and meaning.
- Veggie Tales DVDs to help teach great values in a fun way.
- The Children’s Bible Sterling Silver Polished Embossed Cross Necklace
More Baptism Celebrations
- Fall Baptism Party Ideas
- Elephant Themed Baptism Party
- Sweet Sheep Boy’s Baby Baptism
- 12 Nautical Baptism Party Ideas
- Baby Lamb Baptism Party
- Baby Boy Baptism Reception
What are your ideas for decorating a boy’s baptism party?
Plus, check out 11 Baptism and Christening Reception Ideas….
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week