Aztec-Inspired Boy/Girl Sibling Birthday Party
Trendy design ideas arent always suitable for both boys and girls, but this modern Aztec-inspired themed birthday party is both breathtaking and full of elements appealing to the birthday boy and girls. Belinda, of Styled by Belle, designed this party and dessert table for siblings Jordan, Ava, and Indiana. The gorgeous color palette uses a kraft brown as the base color with plenty of mint, black, white, and pink, plus glittery gold accents. From the intricate invitation to designer desserts, to meticulously detailed decorations (like real feathers and teepees!), to the exciting party activities, this celebration stands out! Take a closer look at the photos by Nadia Drapos Photography, and dont miss a single exquisite detail!
- If you love Belinda’s aesthetic eye, then you’ll love this An Elegant Boys Hot Air Balloon Christening Party!
- You absolutely have to take a look at this Boys Construction Themed Birthday Party Ideas and all of the wonderful details that it contains!
For Avas and Indianas first and Jordans fourth birthday party, mom Natalie, of Milka Interiors, requested a party idea that would work for both boys and girls. Belinda was inspired by trendy prints and design featureslike geometric patterns and arrowsthat naturally blended with features from the Aztec civilization, like teepees and feather headdresses. The result is a unique party style that not only dazzles, its really fun for all of the guests!
2 Love Birds designed invitations and printables, including an amazing backdrop, based on Belindas design concept. Lots of soft brown provides a masculine component, and black looks chic. At the dessert buffet, boxes embellished with printables and paint help create an interesting display. Gourmet birthday cakes, by Queen Baker, arent just pretty to look at; inside, one is raspberry and white chocolate mud cake, another is caramel mud cake, and a third is Neapolitanchocolate, white chocolate, and strawberry.
Candy jars, holding theme-colored candies, look sophisticated with black-and gold-painted lids. I love the touches of gold throughout the table: shiny cake pedestals and cupcake wrappers, glittery arrow feathers on amazing shiny cake pops (by Sweet Empire), glittery spoon handles in soft pink mousse, and luxe accents on pretty little macarons. Gorgeous arrow and geometric design cookies, by Miss Biscuit, and cinnamon donuts threaded onto DIY faux arrows are creatively displayed. I like the repetition of the faux arrow designs used throughout the party.
Amazing DIY scrapbook paper garlands create a festive atmosphere. The dream catcher motif that was introduced on the invitations is repeated over the guest table. At the guest tables, Belinda decorated with oversized geometric confetti, printable-embellished cubes representing the birthday boy and girls, and cool hand-painted twigs. Wood plates and cutlery, and glass mini milk bottles are eco-friendly and look adorable with black and gold embellishments and feathers tied on with twine. Each place setting also included a handmade feather headdress. What a great party favor idea!
Mom Natalie ornamented lovely Mocka teepees with feathers, garlands from Paper Scissors Twine, lanterns, and arrows from Fletcher & Fox to create sweet little areas for pretend play. In the activity station, guests completed simple arts and crafts and played games with Pocahontasfrom Magical Happenings Children Party Entertainerswho also created balloon animals and did face painting!
This stunning Aztec-inspired sibling birthday party is brimming with exceptional party design ideas, which is what weve come to expect in parties Styled by Belle!
See more over-the-top party designs by liking Styled by Belle on Facebook.
Additional vendor credits:
Create your own Aztec-inspired party by shopping these supplies, sourced for you by the trend-setters at Spaceships and Laser Beams:
- Sax Wrinkle Free Decorator Felt, Assorted Pastel Colors, 8.5″ Length, 12″ Width (Pack of 100)
- Tablecloth Rectangular 60 X 90 Indian Decorations Summer Floral Cotton
- Set of 6 napkins Linen Cloth Fabric Summer Decorations Indian
- Beaded Coasters set of 4 – Swirl Gold
- California Costumes Girls Tween-Indian Princess, Brown, 3-5 Costume
- Leafware 9 Inch Square Plates – 25 pack
- 36-Piece Compostable Cutlery Knife, Fork and Spoon Kit
- Elegant Square Mini Cube 2oz Clear Tasting / Sample Shot Glasses 40 Ct Dessert Cups
- Folk Artextreme Glitter 5-Ounce Acrylic Paint, Gold
- 12-Inch Acacia Wood Square Serving Tray
- Indian Spear (Standard)
- Beaded Native American Chest Plate
- Indian Quiver and Arrows Set
- Beaded Indian Arrow 31″ -Spiral (11)
- Glitter Foam Sheet 9×12″ 2mm-Gold
- Woodsies Dowels 12″-3/16″ 20/Pkg
- Luna Bazaar Gold Mercury Glass Vase (pot belly design)
- Core Bamboo 10139 Aztec Round Bowl
- 12′ Cotton Canvas Teepee Ground Cover
Looking for more boy/girl sibling birthday party ideas? Check out these events:
- Boy/Girl Siblings Beautiful Beach Party
- Boy/Girl Siblings Little Prince Birthday Party
- Boy/Girl Fairytale Birthday
- Pirates and Polka Dots Boy/Girl Birthday Party
- Boy/Girl Owl-Themed Thanksgiving Party
Would your son love an Aztec-inspired birthday party with real feathers and teepees?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Take the rustic Aztec party one step further by incorporating some fun elements from this Camping Birthday Party!