A Reel-y Fun Boys Fishing Birthday Party
You know a boy really loves fishing when he begs his mom for a fishing themed birthday party two years in a row! Talented mama, Brista Barrington, couldnt resist her sons wishes because, as she describes, hes beyond obsessed with fishing! He eats, sleeps and breathes fishing. When asked what he wanted as a gift, Dylan emphatically responded, a fishing pole and thats it. Brista did what many moms would do; she went on a hunt for a fishing themed invitation to start her party prep! Im thrilled that she not only chose a popular fishing themed invitation from the Spaceships and Laser Beams shop, but she also fell in love with the coordinating fishing printable decoration package. I love how she used it to dress up desserts and style a wonderful fishing party for her son. A big shout out to Brandy and Mandy for snapping the photographs.
- Get help tackling a fishing party by checking out these 20 fishing themed birthday party ideas.
- Nothing fishy here, except some awesome fishing birthday party ideas.
Creative entries to themed parties are a great way to start an event. Guests at this 5th birthday celebration were cleverly welcomed to Dylans Fishing Hole using a customized sign from the printable package. Unlike a lot of more seasoned fishermen, Dylan was thrilled to share his favorite fishing place! Friends and family spent the majority of the party time fishing.
When it was time for eating, guests dined on lakeside gruba simple menu of sandwiches and chips. Brista chose to focus more on the dessert table, which allowed for some very creative options.
Luring guests to the dessert table was an easy job! The gone fishing inspired dessert table was styled with many fun, rustic-style props Brista found around her home. The rustic anchor, lanterns and wooden crates look terrific. The front of the table was dressed up with a printable banner from the Spaceships and Laser Beams fishing collection. A galvanized tin bucket stored cookies. Cupcakes in printable bait wrappers were topped with gummy worms and customized themed logos. Brista had a platter full of the makings for smores, which guests roasted right on the premises. A simple cake, by Larry’s House of Cakes, was topped with a toy fish. I love how everything is coordinated and cute, but not complicated.
Personalized water bottles were iced inside an oversized galvanized bucket. Beverage wrappers are a stylish way to tie just about any drink in with the party theme.
Guests were thanked for making Dylans party reel fun with an adorable mini tackle box full of gummy worms. That is the perfect party favor for a fishing birthday party!
After the party, Dylan confided to his mom that there was just one thing he hated about the party: not everyone got to catch a fish! For a sweet attitude like that, cant you imagine mom will be willing to throw this little guy as many fishing themed birthday parties as he wants?!
Looking for reel-y great supplies for your boys fishing birthday party? We think youll love these party sources put together by the Spaceships and Laser Beams crew.
- Decorative Fish Net colors may vary1
- 2 count – Fishing Lure and Bobber Cupcake Rings
- Ja-Ru Tub Fun Fishing Set Party Favor Bundle Pack
- Rivers Edge 10-Piece Party Light Set
- Gone Fishin’ Table Cover
- Gone Fishin’ Birthday Party Pack
- Rainbow Trout Fish Shape Fishing Birthday Party Dad Grandpa 29″ Balloon Supply
- Fish Cupcake Picks – 12ct
- Duck Fishing Children’s Party Game
- Fishing Action Set Cake Decorating Kit (4 Pieces)
- Gone Fishin’ 9″ Square Dinner Plate Havercamp Party Supply (8)
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Magnetic Fishing Game
- Magnetic Fishing Playset
- Rasta Imposta Future Fisherman, Brown, 3-4T
Be sure to check out more boys fishing birthday party ideas here:
- Vintage Fishing Themed Birthday Party
- Vintage Fishing Birthday Party
- Vintage Fishing Birthday Tablescape
- A Fishing Party
What detail from this boys fishing party hooked you?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Plus, check out this Vintage Gone Fishing Boys Birthday Party…