A Precious Twin Boys Christening Celebration
Nicole Maier sent in an absolutely precious twin boys christening celebration she styled in honor of her sons important spiritual rites of passage. Babies Hugo and Perry are non-identical twins so the pastel blues mixed with delicate lace detailing and delightful matching, non-identical cakes by Sweet Creations, were especially significant. Beautiful photos of this lovely occasion were captured by Kristoffer.
One of the loveliest details incorporated into the event styling from start to finish was a lovely lace inspired motif. It started with the beautiful invitations, designed by Nadine Goss. The concept was further carried out through the use of lace doilies on the food table backdrop and then again on the sweet fondant work on the cakes. Even the printable water bottle labels had lace detailing, which also matched the lace on the christening gowns. I love the continuity in an overall design element.
Isnt the dessert portion of the food table especially lovely? The gorgeous flower centerpiece by Vesna Grasso, flanked by two stunning, complimentary cakes, one for each twin, make for a remarkable display. Fresh strawberries are a wonderful, healthy option for satisfying the craving for something sweet.
A nice beverage station included a variety of options for both young and old. From custom wrapped water bottles to embellished coffee cups to selections of celebratory adult drinks, its safe to say there was plenty to drink at this celebration.
Sweetly decorated tables were set up with charming balloon bouquet centerpieces with stuffed bears by Happy Time Novelty.
I love that Nicole considered all of the guests in attendance when planning this special celebration. She included some coloring activities for children as a simple form of entertainment. Darling tin pails were arranged for the children as well, which included finger foods and drinks. As a parent, I can appreciate this gesture and how nice it would be to have the food already together.
A smorgasbord of beautiful food was arranged on a buffet for adults.
What a wonderful celebration in honor of two beautiful baby boys christenings!
Planning a christening celebration? Take a peek at these party sources put together by the Spaceships and Laser Beams crew:
- Meri Meri Floral Cross Celebration Cupcake Kit
- Wilton White Cake Sparkles
- Christening Paper Lanterns Wall Decoration Party
- Christening Cake Kit Topper for Baby Boy or Girl
- Sweet Christening Pink Decorating Kit
- Cross and Doves Qualatex Latex Balloons, 11-Inch 25 Per Pack
- Silver Cross Themed Candle Favors
- Wilton Cross Pan
- Christening Party Personalized Napkins
- Hortense B. Hewitt Faith and Love Wedding Accessories, Unity Pillar Candle, 9-Inch
- Decorative Cross Ornaments: Communion and Christening Party Favors, 40
- Talking Tables S-AIR-BIRDCAGE Something in The Air Birdcage Cake Stand
- Chocolate Easter Communion and Christening Cross 3 Oz. 100 Crosses
- Lucks Edible Image Christening Baby, 12 pk [Misc.”]
- Kate Aspen “Blessings” Favor Box, Set of 24
- Delicate Blessings Cross – Personalized Baptism Sticker Labels – 24 ct
- Christening Honeycomb Garland Party Decoration Wall
- 10M waterproof 100 Led Fairy Round bulb Light String strip Holiday Light garden light for Christmas Party -white
- Chevron Paper Straws (Grey and White, 25)
- Valentines Day Paper Straw Wedding Reception Shower Party Accessory – White with Pink Polka Dots (25 Count)
Be sure to check out some more christening/baptism ideas here:
- Sweet Sheep Boys Christening Party
- Baby Lamb Themed Boys Baptism or Christening
- Baby Baptism Reception
What details most appeal to you in this christening celebration?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Plus, check out 11 Baptism and Christening Reception Ideas…