A Little Gentleman First Birthday Party
Planning ideas for a first birthday party for one little boy can be daunting, but a party for twins can take things to a whole new level of craziness! Fortunately professional planner Victoria, of Miss Deliciouza-Candy Buffet Artist, was able to help her client create a gorgeous little sirs first birthday party for two sweet, little twin brothers. Gentleman themed decorations, cakes and desserts were prepared with a vintage flair and looked impressive in their coordinating color schemes. Enjoy the photos of this joint christening and birthday celebration captured by Astir Images.
- Consider a first birthday party planned around your childs favorite book as demonstrated in this Pajama Time boys first birthday party.
- Whether your child has his sea legs or not, there are some awesome ideas in this boys nautical first birthday party.
Victorias client, Mary, had great ideas for celebrating both the christening and first birthday of her sweet twins. She wanted to incorporate a gentleman/little sirs theme with mustache elements plus vintage and rustic décor. Burlap and rustic wooden crates against a black back drop were combined with hints of teal and aqua. Gorgeous props from Epoch Co., and even a vintage tricycle from Poppy Jean, helped create the old world, gentleman feel Mary was hoping for. I love the look of the vintage scales and typewriter!
A special celebration called for special gentleman inspired attire, too. Im so impressed with the timber trunk by Lidia, from Love Memento, which displayed the perfect little sirs outfits. How fabulous are the little hats and suspenders?! The printable labels attached to each outfit (2 Love Birds) are adorable.
The dessert table paid tribute to the boys as twins as well as individuals. There were three gorgeous cakes featured on the table. The largest of the three was the main cake to represent the combined christening. Notice the fondant bow tie and suspenders? Perfect! The simplicity of the monograms used as the topper is just lovely. I also admire the styling, with the cake placed on vintage style luggage for height. The two birthday cakes frosted in aqua were adorable with their fondant mustache embellishments. Buntings on the backdrop were a handmade project that helped reinforce the color palette for the event, effectively tying the look together.
Half of the table was devoted to each boy. Each side had a custom Mr. Dean or Mr. Oliver bunting by Bree Westwood, of Celebration Décor, to designate their special space, and a special framed chalkboard sign highlighted both the twins similarities and uniqueness. Its always a nice touch when décor like this can be kept as a special memento of the occasion being celebrated.
A wonderful variety of desserts by Carlie, from CJ Sweet Treats, was available for guests to enjoy. From mustache cookies to macarons and mini cupcakes, to layered cake in a jar, guests could satisfy just about any sweet tooth craving. Each was displayed with precision on lovely white cake and dessert stands, topping vintage books or crates. Did you notice the remarkable custom fondant detailing on the cupcakes? Cake pops were ready for the occasion too, complete with their mustaches! Some of the dessert abundance was even featured on the floor display. I love how the old chest was used to display chocolate covered Oreos and the masculine burlap favor bags (Bree Westwood Celebration Décor). Favor bags were filled with candy for the kids, while adults received personalized chocolate bars wrapped in twine.
The event space décor was kept simple and reverent with clusters of white balloons by Taynelle Party Balloon Designs and picture garland of the boys. I love the understated décor.
Beautiful tables were set for dining with custom menus featuring an appetizing lineup of dishes. Simple flower arrangements added a touch of color to classic styling. A highlight of the tables was the darling fact sheets sharing interesting tidbits about the twins. Love the personalization!
What an exceptional celebration of two important milestones for two precious little guys. The little gentleman theme is a winning, classic choice for a first birthday party every time!
Looking for party supplies for your boys first birthday party? We think youll love these party sources put together by the Spaceships and Laser Beams crew.
- LITTLE MAN MUSTACHE 1st BIRTHDAY Balloons Decorations Supplies….17 pieces!
- Creative Converting “On The Go” Happy Birthday Jointed Party Banner
- Sweet Little Cupcake Boy 1st Birthday SuperShape Balloon Party Accessory (1 ct)
- Little Man Mustache 1st Birthday Dinner Plates (8)
- Birthday Express – Little Man Mustache 1st Centerpiece
- 11″ Smile Mustache Assorted Latex Balloons – Package of 12
- Dashing Little Man Dinner Plate (8 count)
- MUSTACHE TIGER CIRCUS 1st Birthday party Balloons Decoration Supplies First
- Dress My Cupcake Personalized Message Cupcake Wrappers, Mustache, Happy 1st Birthday, Boy, Set of 12
- Gracelife Silicone Moustache Ice Cube Trays Mustache Mold Chocolate Makers Candy Mold Party
- Oasis Supply 1st Birthday Polka Dot Boy Candles, 2.25-Inch
- Creative Converting Sweet at One Boys Felt Party Hat, Child Size
- Creative Converting Fun at One Happy First Birthday Boy Plastic Table Cover, Rectangle 54 x 108″
- Boy Puppy Dog Bundle for 16
- Creative Converting Ocean Preppy Boy Happy 1St Birthday Luncheon Napkins, 16-Count
- Unique 7″ 1st Birthday Turtle Cake Plates (8 Count), Blue
Be sure to check additional first birthday party ideas here:
- Chocolate Lover 1st Birthday Party
- Modern-Vintage Boys 1st Birthday Party
- Sweet Baby Elephant Dessert Table
- Little Man Mustache Bash 1st Birthday Party
What detail from this little gentleman first birthday is a must-have at your next party?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Plus, check out Oliver’s Corner Store Themed First Birthday Party…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week