A Dino-Mite Dinosaur Birthday Party
Here’s another great boy’s birthday in honor of our little Dinosaur Party Week!
Take a peek at my 30 dinosaur birthday party ideas you’ll love, then check out this great addition to our growing list of dinosaur birthday party ideas! I love the bright orange, blue, and green featured in this fantastic dino-mite dinosaur party from Anders Ruff! One of my other favorite parts of this party is that it’s simple enough for anyone to re-create — but it still looks terrific!
The huge balloons and bright, striped backdrop are great! Plus, they could easily be used in any colors to achieve the same look for your dessert table.
Treats on the table included these fun dinosaur toe nails (Bugles). Aren’t they perfect?
All the serving plates are simple and the colors work great together! I love mixing patterns and think stripes and polka dots are two of my favorites to do this with.
How cute are these little cupcake toppers? I love using the birthday boy’s initials in the decorations and the execution of it here is perfect.
The dinosaur toy cake tops look great (I swear it looks like they are ready to fight!) and are an easy way to get dinosaurs on your cake without messing with fondant! Plus, they can go in the toy box when you are done!
Want more great dinosaur birthday party ideas? Look at these!
Ideas to Make Your Own Dinosaur Birthday Party Special
1. These bright green striped straws will dress up any table.
2. These polka dot party cups are a great size for snacks for little fingers at a party.
3. This Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaur would be great on your table or even a big cake.
4. The best part is the birthday boy can keep him as a toy afterwards! Jumbo balloons are an easy way to decorate any space quickly.
5. Stripped cupcake wrappers add a great pop of color to any dessert table.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week