A Boys Pirate Birthday Party Dessert Table
A treasure map wont lead you to a cuter boys pirate themed birthday party dessert table than this one by Peace of Cake! Photographed by Brigida Brito Fotografia, the clean lines and well-chosen details made a beautiful display and event, one I am most certain provided a treasured experience for those fortunate enough to attend. Check out the swashbuckling fun decorations, cupcakes, and a delightful birthday cake or risk walking the plank!
- Take a peek at these awesome Pirate Birthday Dessert Table Ideas.
- Ahoy mateys! Dont miss these adorable pirate themed birthday party ideas.
Dessert tables dont have to be overloaded to be impressive. I love the simple, striking backdrop made from wood panels and a vinyl treasure map. Its an awesome idea, but not intimidating and totally doable! Bright red and white balloons flanked the table with a pop of color and anchored the striped tablecloth and backdrop.
The showpiece of the dessert table was certainly the beautiful 2-tiered cake with ocean wave detailing, an iconic red x and adorable pirate topper with a #3the guest of honors celebratory age. Using a wooden crate as a cake stand was a brilliant choice. The black, red and white flag bunting made an attractive and festive addition to the crate.
Delicious looking mousse cups were an appetizing choice. Wooden utensils with a hand stamped ahoy dressed up each cup. I love the addition of the red tape; a single piece would have been utilitarian but using two pieces to create another iconic x marking the dessert spot was fun innovation.
Wood trays were used to feature several other enticing, theme perfect treats. The simplicity of the display pieces really helped the desserts shine! Each was beautifully decorated. Treasure map cookies, with hand drawn detailing? Yes!
Cupcakes with the cutest pirate toppers and other scallywag details? You better believe it! (Seriouslyhow cute are those cupcakes? Yeah, I thought so too!)
And how about those cake pops made to look like little ships with Jolly Roger sails? By the waydoes that metal cake stand remind anyone else of a ships crows nest? Totally cool!
Traditional Brazilian brigadeiros rounded out the dessert display and looked so yummy in red petite cups.
Even scurvy pirates need something refreshing to drink, and Peace of Cake had beverages covered! Glass bottles were filled with red drinks and embellished with pirate printables, red striped straws and twine. A glass beverage dispenser was on hand for refills.
I love how the curated props were used to play up the theme without disrupting the clean details of the table. A pirate hook and pail of gold coins were just enough to complement the desserts and theme.
From sea to shining sea, this dessert table definitely marked the spot to be for a fun celebration!
Be sure to visit Peace of Cakes website for more stunning party inspiration.
Planning a pirate birthday party? Check out these treasured party sources put together by the Spaceships and Laser Beams crew:
- Dozen Paper Pirate Hats
- Red & White Stripes Tablecover
- pirate pennant – 100 feet long
- Plastic Gold Coins 144 ct
- Pirate Flag Food Picks 50ct
- Treasure Chest Treat Boxes (1 Dozen)
- Pirate Bandana – set of 12
- Pirate Sword with Eye Patch (1 dz)
- 5″ Pirate Telescopes, 12-Pack
- Polyester Pirate Loot Backpacks (12 Count)
- Beware Of Pirates 3-D Art-Form Yard Sign
- Paper Pirate Treasure Maps 24 pc [Toy”]
- Dozen 2 3/4″ Mini Pirate Buckets
- Pirate Treasure Chest
- Cargo Net, 2-Feet by 7-Feet
- Pirate Ship Centerpiece, 18-1/2-Inch by 26-Inch
- Party Pirate Cupcake Kit (48 pieces)
- Mini Cake Decor Kit, Pirate Party
- Beware Of Pirates Door Cover
- Weathered Pirate Flag
Be sure to check out more pirate party inspiration here:
- Pirate Birthday Party Dessert Table
- Pirate Birthday Party for a 6 year old boy
- Pirate Themed Birthday Party
What detail from this pirate party was your favorite?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week