14 Party (And Other) Ideas I Love This Week
Last week I posted a round up of great ideas for parties (and more) from some of my favorite blogs. We’ve been working together to get the word out about each other’s posts and highlight some really cool ideas we think our own readers would like.
Check out things I am loving this week:
1. Lemon meringue cake from This Little Mama. The post even includes a recipe. I think I’m going to try it!
2. No Sew Fabric Carrots for Easter from Mirabelle Creations. That’s the only kind of sewing I do right now.
3. Tips for throwing a Noah’s Ark Baby Shower from Soiree Event Design.
4. Love these. Making them. Party Design Basics DIY Custom Party Utensils from Three Little Monkeys Studios.
5. These DIY printable Easter Bunny decorations from D&P Creations are just lovely.
6. So. Freaking. Cute. Chick Push up Pop’s from My Paper Pinwheel.
7. My son would love these DIY easter window decorations from Creative Juice.
8. Another great idea for the holiday, check out these Easter centerpiece and flag printables from Magnolia Creative.
9. Mmmm, chocolate. Free Chocolate Bunny Easter Printables from Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
10. Talk about a fabulous (and very sweet) idea. I love this massive get well soon card (FREE printable) from Frog Prince Paperie.
11. I’m completely and entirely jealous. 🙂 Check out Bloom Design’s Apple of Our Eye Party on the Today Show and you will know why.
12. Baptism decorations are hard to come by, so it’s nice to see BellaGrey Designs offering up a great option for parents with their Baptism Party Collection.
13. I’m bookmarking this immediately. How To Handle It If People Don’t RSVP from Party Printables.
14. You know me, I’m always up for a good giveaway. Make sure you enter the Hello My Sweet Pin It To Win It contest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week