12 Creative Ideas You Will Love
For the past few weeks I have been doing a regular round-up post of party ideas (and more) from a fabulous group of bloggers. We’ve banded together to share creative ideas with each other’s readers and promote each other’s work.
Here’s this week’s round up of some of my favorite posts from them:
1. I love that string art is making a bit of a comeback and this DIY Nautical String Art from Sweet Song Bird would be perfect on a nautical themed dessert table. Evey has all the instructions on her blog.
2. Deanna over at Mirabelle Creations has some fabulous apartment Apartment Decorating Ideas on her blog. I only wish that my place looked that good when I was single and renting.
3. We don’t talk about girls’ parties much here at Spaceships and Laser Beams [okay, ever”] but if you’re a mom of a girl, you’ll want to check out this Little Friends, Squinkies Inspired Party from our friends at D & P Celebrations.
4. If you want an easy Cupcake Decorating idea. Heather at Hello My Sweet has free, printable cupcake wrappers. Print the template on your favorite paper and voila!
5. Emily from Magnolia Creative has a mouthwatering Sweet Potato Recipe on her blog in honor of the Sweet Potato Festival.
6. I wish I had known about the potty training party that Mindy from Creative Juice threw to help her kids potty train. It may have injected a little fun into the whole process.
7. Kiesha from Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams featured soaps that look like desserts — and they really do look good enough to eat. They’d make cute favors for a baking or little chef themed party!
8. Talk about boy party fun! This Baseball Party that Jennifer of BellaGrey Designs threw for her own son is wonderful. So many homemade touches!
9. Although it’s a little past Easter now, I can’t resist this Easter Egg Hunt. Thuy of My Paper Pinwheel threw it for Baby Lifestyles Magazine.
10. Mmmmm. S’mores. This S’Mores Cupcakes Recipe from Gretchen at Three Little Monkeys Studio sounds ahhhh-mazing.
11. Tonya from Soiree Event Design has 6 steps to planning an event — and is even giving away 3 copies of “The Girlfriend’s Guide to MY Party Planning Biz!”
12. Love this DIY Mason Jar Chandelier that Elizabeth at This Little Mama created. It would look so good in my backyard. I wonder if I could trick my husband into making it. 🙂