10 Birthday Parties for Boys
Some boy birthday party theme ideas are so popular that you see them often but the unique way a party is constructed still brings freshness to a celebration. Enjoy seeing these wonderful decoration suggestions, start planning the cake design and make your own party and dessert table into a satisfying wow. This week includes milk and cookies, disco Batman, a county fair and an outdoor adventure, pirates, cowboys and world travelers, a trip to London, a fox and a bunch of shenanigans!
- Get inspired with these 10 boy birthday party ideas that we love.
- Plus, check out the unique boy birthday party ideas we’ve gathered in this post – you’re sure to find a winner for your next party.
MY FAVORITE BOY BIRTHDAY PARTIES FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD THIS WEEK
1. From Its a Cake Thing by Jhoanee via The Little Big Company: Milk and Cookies 1st Birthday Although youre likely to have heard of this theme before, bet you havent seen it done like this! How adorable is Jhoanees cake?! The clever display sets the tone for a sure-to-be fun event.
2. From A Styled Fete via Hostess With the Mostess: Pirate Birthday Party What a stylish pirate themed partyand not a skull in sight! A neutral color palette of gold and navy, with hints of green and iconic touches like treasure chests for each guest plus fun activities make this party stand out. Notice the especially nice treasure map table runner.
3. From Maria Serafina via Karas Party Ideas: Outdoor Adventure Party A dessert table covering that looked like a tent was the first clue this party was something special! Treats and tents are just the start of the good times.
4. From Marita S. via Catch My Party: Batman Disco Birthday Ever heard of a Disco Batman? Me neitherbut what a crazy fun idea! No licensed characters are in sight but the birthday boy gets to be his own version of a superhero.
5. From Mindy via Pizzazzerie: Vintage Country Fair Summer happy colors grab the attention here and the food displays are wonderful! Age appropriate activities like a hay ride in a little red wagon and a ducky match with colors on the bottoms of floating rubber ducks are perfect.
MY FAVORITE BOY PARTIES FROM OUR BLOG THIS WEEK
6. From Sheryl Bjorn Photography via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Cowboy Baby Shower A new cowboy is coming to town and this is just the sweetest way to celebrate his arrival! Bandanas, burlap, paisley and straw bales are artfully arranged for the welcome party. This would also make a fun first birthday party celebration!
7. From Maria Healey Photography via Spaceships and Laser Beams: World Traveler Baby Shower Lovely colors representing sunshine and coastal waters were used to create a delightful celebration for a new mama-to-be.
8. From Soiree Event Designs via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Shenanigans 2nd Birthday Party Is your two-year-old an energetic mischief maker? You might find your next favorite party theme right here!
9. From Fairy Floss Party and Favors via Spaceships and Laser Beams: London Calling 1st Birthday If your little one is a prince of a guy, you might want to take him to London to visit the queen or create a bit of London right at home. This is a great party, full of colorful decorating ideas.
10. From Printable Parties to Go via Spaceships and Laser Beams: What Does the Fox Say? Fans of the Fox will love this dear party filled with a winsome fox image and lots of stylish, friendly decorations. Feathers party is full of foxy ideas!
MY FAVORITE PINS THIS WEEK
- PAPIER MACHE GLOBE :: Im a sucker for Mache projects! This idea is great because its an art project and a geography lesson all in one.
- WATER COLOR PAINT :: Find all sorts of paint recipes for the kids arts and crafts projects; you should even save some money so you can buy more paper!
- 10 DRAWING GAMES :: Want to go a step further than the coloring book? Here are ideas to get the kids moving their pencils.
What’s your favorite boy’s birthday party this week?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week