Ways to Make Healthy More Interesting #StraussWaterBar
Our Strauss Water Bar has been part of the family for a month now — and I can’t remember a time I’ve had so much water! It’s fantastic! Mike and Sam are both excellent water drinkers, so naturally they’re big fans already. I’ve been amazed at the difference it’s made in my daily water consumption. It also makes getting my tea a breeze. While the unit is large, the design is very sleek and fits in with our kitchen perfectly. I actually can’t imagine not having it now!
With the positive changes in my water consumption, the positive effects are spilling over in other ways. I’ve been creating infused waters, which are easy to make and super delicious.
One of my favorite combos is sage leaves, orange slices and blueberries. I’ve also been satisfying my sweet tooth with healthier options. I’ve recently discovered broiled grapefruit. It’s the perfect spring and summer snack option!
- Slice the grapefruits in half. I usually have to slice of the bottom of the fruit so that they don’t wobble. Also, you may want to cut around the edges of the fruit where it meets the rind. This makes it a little easier to remove the segments with a spoon while you eat. It’s usually not a big problem, but it helps.
- You may like to broil them plain or with 2 tbsp. of maple syrup drizzled on top.
- Place under broiler for about 5 minutes. Try not to let the rind burn too much.
- Allow to cool for a minute.
- Then, drizzle more maple syrup or honey on top and enjoy while it’s still warm.
Strauss Water Bar will be live at The BabyTime Show this weekend! You’ll find them April 24, 25, and 26th at the International Centre in Toronto.
Reasons to Love Strauss Water Bar
- Convenience – no more carrying larger water containers; unlimited source of water at the touch of a finger, self regulate your preferred temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Save money and the environment – no more bottled water, more energy efficient than a kettle, help to reduce your familys plastic waste, all for less than $1 per day.
- Very innovative, compact and stylish.
- Encourages a healthy lifestyle – drinking water keeps you well hydrated and offers all the essential minerals. The Strauss Water Bar removes 99% of bacteria while retaining waters essential minerals.
It’s giveaway time! You can win your very own Strauss WaterBar. It’s easy:
- Follow them on Twitter.
- Follow them on Instragram.
- Like them on Facebook + post on their page.
- Be sure to use #StraussWaterBar while on social media.
You can enter multiple times between April 24 and April 26. Each entry is another chance to win!
Your turn: what color Strauss Water Bar would you select for your kitchen?