Readers’ Picks 09/04: 10 Most Creative Ideas This Week
Don’t you just love this time of year? The kids are back in school, fall is just around the corner, and Friday nights are spent cheering on the home town team at the local football stadium. Get set for all this wonderful time of year has for you with the 10 most popular ideas this week, hand-picked by our readers. Whether it’s a pot-luck dinner or a school bake sale, Tater Tot Nachos, Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting, S’mores Pie Pops, and No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cups are just a sampling of the great ideas that will earn you an A+.
- Check out these 9 DIY Alternatives to Halloween Candy that kids and parents will love.
- Not sure what to make this Halloween? Check out 109 Halloween Recipes for something everyone will enjoy.
Gather these great sources to create a fun, one of a kind treat perfect for the fall recommended by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Stainless Steel Cooker
- Crock Pot SCR450-PT 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern
- Crock-Pot SCR300SS 3-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- Square Baker (8″ by 8″)
- Le Creuset Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart Rectangular Baker with Bonus 16-Ounce Rectangular Baker, Cherry
- Temptations Old World 15″ pizza Stone, Brown
- American Metalcraft STONE14 Rectangular Economy Pizza Stone, 14-Inch
- Cuisinart 77-7 Chef’s Classic Stainless 7-Piece Cookware Set
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over-and-Back 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set, Utensil Serving Set, Buffet Banquet Serving Spoons, Serving Forks, 18/page/8 Gauge Stainless Steel
Check out more great recipe ideas perfect for Halloween.
Don’t miss more Readers’ Pick from last week…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week