Free Audible Trial + My Favorite Books Right Now
Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved to read. My husband and I actually met at a library! I was returning books and looked across the room to see him standing there. Over the next few weeks, we bumped into each other several times at the library until we finally decided to meet for coffee. The rest is history as they say!
I still love to read, although I don’t have as much time for it now as I once did. My goal for 2015 is to read two books per month. So far, I’m ahead of my goal! I’ve also been enjoying listening to audio books on Audible. It’s a great way to enjoy content while doing other tasks. While I’m cleaning, cooking dinner, folding laundry or driving, I can select a book to enjoy. This spring, I’ve enjoyed new titles from Gil McNeil, Sarah Addison Allen and Jodi Picoult, to name a few.
Right now, Audible is offering a free 30-day trial. After your 30-day trial, I’m certain you’ll want to check out the full year subscription. You can also checkout Coupons.com Audible coupon codes for great savings.
- Enjoy books in a whole new way. Great narrators make a story come alive.
- Be more productive; transform your commute, workout or chores into listen time.
- Listen anytime, anyplace. Listen with the free Audible app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Choose from more than 150,000 titles in every genre imaginable including Best Sellers, Classics and Self-development, etc.
- Start with a free book – Choose from 150K+ titles including new releases and best sellers.
Audiobooks are great for any member of the family. My boys have Audible on their Kindle tablets, so they’re able to enjoy stories being read aloud to them anytime. If we have an appointment, I can pack their Kindles and ear buds and they can enjoy a book. With popular authors and titles, plus every genre you could imagine, Audible is a great option to enjoy reading!
Your turn: what’s your favorite genre to read?