Easy Cleaning Tips + a Free Printable #PalmoliveMultiSurface
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PalmoliveMultiSurface #CollectiveBias
Party time? Great! That means it is also time to spiff up the house. Of course we all try to always keep things clean and ordered at home, but sometimes the rest of life bumps household chores to the bottom of the list. Company coming is a bugle call to get busy! Yahoo if you have the time to do a thorough top-to-bottom cleaning, but if youre in a time crunch youll like my party time cleaning tips.
Concentrate your efforts on the areas in which guests will congregate. Ambient lighting adds atmosphere and hides corners that arent pristine. Lemon or peppermint oil (a drop on lightbulbs will do it) add a fresh scent that says clean.
Heres a free printable cleaning check list that helps you get the house party ready in jig time so you can do the fun things like decorating and creating a spectacular menu!
LIVING ROOM/GREAT ROOM/DINING ROOM
- Cruise the party space with utility basket in hand to collect objects that dont belong there.
- Remove knick-knacks and magazines that might get bumped or be in the way of guests.
- Wipe fingerprints and kick marks off the front door.
- Shift family coats from the closet to a bedroom to free up hangers for guests or designate a guest room/utility space for the pile up.
- Use a microfiber cloth to quickly wipe off mirrors.
- Check for kidlet fingerprints on windows and glass doors.
- Dust tabletops.
- Vacuum/dust floors.
- Clean toilet.
- Scour sink.
- Wipe off countertop.
- Wipe off mirror.
- Vacuum floor.
- Shake and replace any rugs.
- Clean off countertops.
- Wipe off stove.
- Wipe off refrigerator.
- Scour sink.
- Sweep/mop floor.
I’m loving the Palmolive® Multi Surface I picked up at Walmart this week. It’s one easy product that I can use to clean the dishes plus all the surfaces in my kitchen. It kills 99.9% of bacteria so I have confidence everything is clean! It also smells great and was streak free on my oven and microwave. My whole kitchen is party ready now!
Your turn: now that I’ve shared my cleaning tips, tell me yours! Leave a comment with your favorite tip to get your house party ready — fast!