15 Construction Truck Party Gifts and Favor Ideas
There is something so fun about handing your son a truck toy and watching his imagination take off! I recently featured an adorable construction themed birthday party with a fun “candy” twist. Given Sam’s love of trucks, I thought I would follow up with some of the construction and truck themed toys and gifts we could find.
Take a peek at this great collection – there’s everything from trucks to books about trucks. With ideas for just about every age, there’s sure to be something your son and his friends are sure to love!
1. Toystate Caterpillar Construction Mini Machine 5-Pack – I’ve broken these multi-packs of tractors apart before and used them as favors for a construction party – and the boy’s loved it!
2. Kidoozie Little Tuffies Trucks – Simply made but totally indestructible, they’re the more durable version of dollar store trucks and perfect for one year olds and older.
3. Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site – Many a bedtime was spent reading this book. It would be a wonderful gift for a little boy’s first birthday.
4. Melissa & Doug Car Carrier – Like many families, we love Melissa and Doug. This car carrier is the king of all car carriers. The cars are also big enough for little hands to grab.
5. Green Toys Dump Truck– These trucks are so awesome because they’re made of 100% post consumer waste. Since boys think dump trucks are awesome, this toy is a win-win.
6. Bruder CATERPILLAR Skid Steer Loader – Of all the tractors I have had to learn the names of since having a boy, the skid steer loader is my favorite.
7. Matchbox Big Boots Blaze Brigade Fire Truck Vehicle – Sam received this big fire truck as a gift at his fire truck themed birthday party. One year later, he still regularly plays with it.
8. The Truck Book – So perfect for little boys. I’ve even used this as a favor at a construction themed party.
9. Bruder Mack Granite Dump Truck– This Mack truck is a big ticket item but I included it as an option as it looked like a gift the grandparents might want to arrive with. If your family is like ours you know what I mean.
10. Richard Scarry’s Cars and Trucks and Things That Go My sister-in-law gave us this book for Sam’s first Christmas. With crazy animal vehicles as well as the standards it was always good for the perfect combo of learning and a giggle.
11. My Truck is Stuck!– If you’re struggling to get your son to stop long enough to read, this book could be the answer. It’s colorful. It has rhymes. It is about trucks. ‘Nuff said.
12. Trucks Coloring Book – These coloring books would be perfect in a grab bag!
13. Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Zig The Big Rig– This truck is designed for interactive play with speech, lights and lots of action.
14. My First Truck Board Book – I love that this book has real pictures of trucks plus gives their proper names.
15. The VTech – Pull and Learn Car Carrieris full of activities, so I can see little ones keeping busy with it.
16. Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Magnetic Towing Game– Sam loves this game (and the fishing version) so much. We’ve even used it to practice his speech therapy.
17. Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck– One of Sam’s little friends has had this truck since he was under a year. They’ve turned four and still play with it.
18. Hot Wheels Rapid Fire Semi-Truck Vehicle – This truck is on Sam’s ever-growing list. I can only image how much he is going to yell as he shoots Hot Wheels out of the front rapid fire. 🙂
Looking for some construction party themed ideas? Look no further.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week