21 Best Children’s Books to Read With Your Kids in 2015
I love that my boys are imaginative. When they are immersed in a good book, their imaginations take them to far away lands and their possibilities seem endless! I think it’s never too early to start reading with your child. Expand their horizons with this list of the 21 Best Children’s Books to Read with Your Kids in 2015; it’s a great selection of books for every age. Duck & Goose Colors, Baby Cheep! Cheep!, and Roar, Roar, Baby! are the perfect books to read to baby. Story time has never been better than with Snoozefest, The Tiny Wish, A Wonderful Year, Bad Kitty: Puppy’s Big Day, and Earmuffs for Everyone!. Take your kids someplace exciting without leaving home: give them a good book!
- Try these 21 Awesome Games That Teach Kids to Read.
- It’s never to early to get them ready for school. Check out these 16 Books About Back to School your kids will love.
Infant to 2 year old
3 to 5 year olds
7. First Snow
11. A Wonderful Year
6 to 8 year olds
9 to 12 year olds
Build up your home library with these great books sourced by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- The Classic Treasury of Aesop’s Fables
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass (Bantam Classics)
- Are You My Mother? (Beginner Books)
- Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret.
- Beatrix Potter The Complete Tales (Peter Rabbit)
- Grimm’s Complete Fairy Tales
- Guess How Much I Love You
- Harold and the Purple Crayon 50th Anniversary Edition (Purple Crayon Books)
- Harriet the Spy
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Book 1)
- Holes (A Yearling Book)
- Island of the Blue Dolphins
- Jumanji 30th Anniversary Edition
- Llama Llama Red Pajama
- Madeline 75th Anniversary Edition
- Owen (Caldecott Honor Book)
- Paddle-to-the-Sea (Sandpiper Books)
- Pat the Bunny Deluxe Edition (Pat the Bunny) (Touch-and-Feel)
- Peter Pan
- Pippi Longstocking (Puffin Modern Classics)
- Press Here
- Sylvester and the Magic Pebble
- The Bad Beginning: Or, Orphans! (A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 1)
- The Borrowers
- The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children, No. 1) (Boxcar Children Mysteries)
- The Call Of The Wild
Check out more great book ideas for kids.
- 32 Most Popular Fiction Books for Boys ages 9 to 12
- 19 Lego Building Books Every Kid will Love
- 100 Children’s Books To Read in a Lifetime
What is your kids favorite bedtime story book?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Plus, check out Best Children’s Books of 2014...