20 Valentine’s Books for Kids You’ll Love Reading Together
We love story time in our house! There is no better way to share our love than spending time together snuggling and reading good books. Just in time for Valentine’s Day I’ve found 20 Valentine themed books for kids. Enjoy some giggles and guffaws together with titles such as All Kinds of Kisses, Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine, The Day It Rained Hearts, I Ruff You, The Biggest Valentine Ever, and Zombie Valentine Day Party.
- Think outside the box with these 19 Lego Building Books Every Kid Will Love.
- Expand your book collection with 20 Great Books for 4 to 6 Year Olds.
19. Olive, My Love
Stock your home library with these great books gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- The Classic Treasury of Aesop’s Fables
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass (Bantam Classics)
- Are You My Mother? (Beginner Books)
- Beatrix Potter The Complete Tales (Peter Rabbit)
- Grimm’s Complete Fairy Tales
- Guess How Much I Love You
- Harriet the Spy
- Holes (A Yearling Book)
- Jumanji 30th Anniversary Edition
- Llama Llama Red Pajama
- Madeline 75th Anniversary Edition
- Owen (Caldecott Honor Book)
- Paddle-to-the-Sea (Sandpiper Books)
- Pat the Bunny Deluxe Edition (Pat the Bunny) (Touch-and-Feel)
- Peter Pan
- Pippi Longstocking (Puffin Modern Classics)
- Press Here
- Sylvester and the Magic Pebble
- The Borrowers
- The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children, No. 1) (Boxcar Children Mysteries)
- The Call Of The Wild
Check out more great Valentine’s Day ideas for kids.
- 15 Valentine’s Books Kids Will Love
- 25 Valentine’s Treats You Wil Love
- 100+ Free Valentines Printables
What is your kid’s favorite story book?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Plus, check out Best Children’s Books of 2014…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week