16 Creative Back to School Lunchbox Ideas
The days of summer are dwindling down and it’s almost time for the kids to head back to school. That means the daunting task of making school lunches is almost upon us. It can be quite a task to create a lunch that kids will actually want to eat, especially when your kids are picky eaters. Here is a list of some innovative and creative lunches that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
5. Organized School Lunch Station
10. PB&J Sushi Lunch
Make sure they get the lunch box they want. We have gathered some great lunch box resources that will be perfect to head back to school.
- Wildkin Olive Kids Heroes Lunch Box
- Disney Frozen Anna & Elsa Embossed Tin Lunch Box (assorted styles, single item)
- Slim Snack: Fits in Lunchboxes Where Bulky Lunch Containers Don’t. SNACK BAG & POPSICLE ALL IN ONE! Bring Snacks to Work, School, Gym & Make Blender Pops! (Pack of 4)
- Thermos Novelty Soft Lunch Kit, Firetruck
- Marvel Ultimate Spiderman Spider-man Soft Sided Lunch Kit Box Lunch Bag
- Thermos Soft Lunch Kit, Skylanders
- Thermos Novelty Lunch Kit, Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Insulated Lunch Bag – Lunch Box
- Despicable Me 2 Minion Lunch Bag Insulated Box – Yellow/black
Get your kids ready for back to school with these great ideas!
- 32 Awesome Back to School Lunchboxes
- 17 Must Have Back to School Supplies
- 10 Free Back to School Printables
- Back to School Party Playdate
What do you look forward to the most during back to school?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week