12 of the Best Dinosaur Books Boys and Girls Will Love
In our house, dinosaurs rule the kingdom. And since it’s dinosaur birthday party week here at Spaceships and Laser Beams, I thought I would share some of our favorite dinosaur books. Because there is nothing like a good dinosaur book to make Sam happy. Here are some of our favorites, I hope your family will enjoy them as well!
1. The National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Dinosaurs is full of excellent facts and images! I love that this is great for kids both big and small.
2.How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? is the perfect read aloud for bedtime.
3. Dinosaur A-Z: For kids who really love dinosaurs! is packed with facts for your little guy to enjoy! There are 26 dinosaurs featured with facts from experts in each field.
4.National Geographic Kids Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever covers more than 125 species!
5. How Do Dinosaurs Play with Their Friends? is sure to be a hit with it’s laugh out loud pictures.
6.The Dinosaur Museum: An Unforgettable, Interactive Virtual Tour Through Dinosaur History is a great read for a little bit older boy who would like to learn more dinosaur facts!
7. We enjoyed Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs for it’s kid friendly text and fun story about a little boy who discovers dinosaurs in the attic! Sam loves the tv show too.
8. He also loved the rhymes and opposites in Dinosaur Roar .
9. Dinosaurs Love Underpants will have your child laughing out loud for sure.
11.How Do Dinosaurs Clean Their Room? is a great story for those learning to pick up on their own. Not sure if it works on husbands yet.
12.The Berenstain Bears’ Dinosaur Dig is a classic book that is fun to share with your child.
Did we miss any? What is your child’s favorite dinosaur book to read?