11 Great Books to Prepare Kids for School
These will help you prepare for Back to School!
I can’t believe that Sam is about to start school! It doesn’t seem possible that my little baby is ready for this next milestone. If you are nervous like me about sending your little one off, or if your child has a case of the back to school jitters, check out these great reading resources to help calm those nerves.
Here are our choices for the best books:
Looking for other great recommended book lists? Check out these post:
- 11 Great Books for Toddlers that Everyone Will Love
- 12 of the Best Books to Read to Your Baby
- 12 of the Best Dinosaur Books Boys and Girls Will Love
- 15 of the Best Books for Preschool Boys
- The Ultimate Star Wars Book List for Kids
A back to school party can also help ease the transition. For school-themed parties and craft ideas, check out these posts:
- Bookworm Birthday Party
- Back to School Party: Apple Cake Pops
- Back to School Party Playdate
- Ice Cream Shop School Party
- Back to School Party Supplies: DIY Ruler Table Runner
- Free School Rules Printable Cupcake Wrappers
- Back to School Party Supplies: DIY Apple Plates
How are you preparing for back to school?