11 Great Books for Toddlers that Everyone Will Love!
Here’s a round up of toddler books both you and all your kids will love! You can even get an older sibling involved in story time by having them help you read to their baby brother or sister! Make an event with lots of snuggles, a stuffed animal or two, and lots of giggles.
Here’s my top toddler books for you! .
1. Is your child ready to move to a big boy bed? Check out Big Enough for a Bed to get him or her ready for the move!
2. Remembering to brush teeth can be an ongoing challenge – it certainly is in our house! Help start the right habits now by enjoying a few readings of Brush, Brush, Brush! together!
3. There will be giggles all around with Doggies (Boynton on Board)! I love her darling illustrations!
4. If your son is as wild at bedtime as mine, you’ll appreciate Snoozers : 7 Short Short Bedtime Stories for Lively Little Kids!
5. Use Sharing Time to help instill great values starting at an early age!
6. The love of dinosaurs starts as toddlers! Your little one will be crazy for National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Dinosaurs ! It was Sam’s first dinosaur book and it kept him entertained for hours!
7. I love Richard Scarry’s Please and Thank You Book! A classic book that will be fun to share with your children!
8.Tabbed Board Books: My First Words: Let’s Get Talking! is great for your little one that is just putting words together!
9. Go on a high flying adventure with Airplane Flight!: A Lift-the-Flap Adventure.
10. Love is…a children’s picture book about love is a very cute story that your child will enjoy while snuggling with you!
11. Plus, keep your son busy with… this Tractors and Trucks Sticker Activity Book!!
Looking for other great recommended book lists? Check these out:
- 12 of the Best Books to Read to Your Baby
- 12 of the Best Dinosaur Books Boys and Girls Will Love
- 15 of the Best Books for Preschool Boys
- The Ultimate Star Wars Book List for Kids
What did we miss? What is your favorite toddler book?
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week