10 New Baby and Toddler Books
With spring finally arriving, I plan to do everything I possibly can outside with my boys. Not only are we enjoying the sunshine and our backyard, we’re doing crafts outside too. This week, I’m making our first “picnic” of the year. We’ll eat lunch in our backyard on a blanket and then do some reading before nap time. I’ve picked up some new books this week and I know my little guys will love the ones I’ve picked out for them. Here are the brand new books on our reading list for this week!
- Check out this great round up of toddler books your little ones will love.
- Have a sweet treat with these Cat in the Hat treats.
- Enjoy creative time together with these 80 Best Activities for 2 Year Olds.
Awesome New Baby & Toddler Books
- If I Were in the Circus…: A rhyming picture book for children ages 0-6
- Little Bunny – I Can… A Gorgeous Illustrated Picture Book for Toddlers for Ages 2 to 4.
- Easter Bunny! Easter Book for Children: 10+ Easter Stories for Kids (Volume 1)
- Edgar Gets Ready for Bed: A BabyLit®First Steps Picture Book (BabyLit First Steps Books)
- Children’s Ebook; GROSS GUS: Funny Rhyming Picture Book (Ages 2-6) (“Gross Gus; Picture Books for Beginner Readers”)
- Who Can Swim?
- Hide and Seek
- But I Am Here and I Am Two: A Story of Toddler Love
- Ice Cream Castles and Lemonade
- Giraffes Can’t Dance
Plus, check out this book inspired ideas…
- 30 Best Picture Books of 2013
- Jack & the Bean Stalk Party
- Dr. Seuss Book Club Special Promotion
- Curious George Birthday Party
- 15 Best Books for Preschool Boys
- The Ultimate Star Wars Book List
- Book Worm Birthday Party
- Harry Potter Themed Birthday Party
What book would your boys love most?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week