10 Movies from your Childhood that you Should Watch with your Kids
I love family movie nights. Time to relax and bond with my boys while they are still young and want to hang out with their mom? Oh, yeah. Plus, it’s a great way to introduce them to movies beyond cartoon characters. Grab some pillows and blankets and snuggle up while watching great, classic family movies from your childhood like ET, The Goonies, The Sandlot, Labyrinth, and Hook. Somebody pass the popcorn!
- Love movies? Don’t miss this Books and a Movie Party for a fun party theme.
- Head outside this Spring for a super cute Picnic Playdate Menu & Ideas that is full of great ideas.
- Check out these 51 Best Throwback Family Movies.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
1. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial Anniversary Edition
2. The Goonies
3. Princess Bride, The
5. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
6. Sandlot, The
8. The Mighty Ducks
10. Homeward Bound – The Incredible Journey
Create a fun craft inspired by your favorite movie with these great Amazon affiliate sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beam.
- Darice EDU1525 300-Pack Craft Supplies
- ALEX Toys – Craft Giant Art Jar
- Elmer’s 3D Washable Glitter Pens, Classic Rainbow and Glitter Colors
- Fibre Craft 300-Pack Sm’ART Parts
- ROYLCO R2131 Bright Buttons
- Fibre Craft Foam Stickers
- 26 pc Plastic Alphabet Stampers
- Crayola Washable Kid’s Paint
- Crayola Washable Watercolors
- Darice Crafts Bead Kit Plastic Pony Bead Mega Critters Bucket
Check out more great ideas perfect for a family night together.
- Outdoor Movie Night Party
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 Inspired Boy’s Birthday Party
- Family Movie Night with Disney Star Wars Rebels
Plus, don’t miss 20 Films Perfect for Family Movie Night…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week