Boy Party Ideas – Get Ready to Add Yours
We want to be the best and only source for boy party ideas. Dream big, right? LOL
So on Tuesday, February 19th (opening at 4pm ET), we’re starting a WEEKLY linky where you can share your own favorite boy parties — and get more exposure for your own business in the process. Link up your blog post about a boy’s birthday party, party idea, cake, cookies or favors. Anything goes as long as it relates to a boy’s party. It can be new parties or old parties, it just needs to be a boy’s (or big boy’s i.e. husband, father, etc) party!
NOTE: Every week the linky will be open from 4pm ET on Tuesday until 8pm ET on Friday. The round-up post will be up by the next Tuesday morning.
Why should you link up your party?
- Introduce yourself to an audience of moms who love parties
- Show off your work
- Your party is not held hostage — there are no demands for exclusivity or “black out” periods
- You get a backlink to your site, invaluable in SEO
- We’ll pick as many as we can to be featured through our social media platforms, in a weekly round-up post and, sometimes, even a full party feature
- This is DIY – you don’t have to wait for me to get to your boy party to get the exposure
What are the rules?
Just three simple rules will make this a win-win for everyone — and get you the most exposure for your party.
1. To play, you must link back to our site on your post. It can be anywhere on the post, even way down at the bottom. Submissions that don’t comply will be deleted. Copy this code and put it on your linked post:
<p>These <a href=”http://www.spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com/blog” target=”_blank”>boy party ideas</a> were also featured on <a href=”http://www.spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com” target=”_blank”>Spaceships and Laser Beams</a>.</p>
In return, you get all of the SEO benefits of having our site link to you. As well as possible group and full features on Spaceships and Laser Beams — and shout outs on social media. How’s that for a fair trade?
2. Please post the specific link to your party, not just a link to your blog. We want readers to be able to find you long into the future.
3. Boy party ideas only please. We’re a no princess zone. 🙂
How do I link up?
You can link as many boy party ideas as you like, but remember, we will be doing a linky every week, so you might want to space them out!
Submitting your party is VERY easy. If I can do it, anyone can. Just fill in your email, the name of your blog post and your blog post’s url. Then select the image you would like to use as your main image. And remember to include our link on your blog post or it will be deleted.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments. And stay tuned for Tuesday!