Boy baby showers CAN be stylish and fun to decorate! This roundup is full of boyish showers with diversity in color and theme ideas. Study decorations and see how others have used party supplies to create terrific boy baby celebrations; you’ll be inspired!
1. From Dreamers Joy Events via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Lil Sailor Man – Popeye would show up at this party if he knew about the can of spinach cake and witty details.
2. From A to Zebra Celebrations: Zebra Baby Shower – Chocolate brown and blue zebra stripes distinguish this interesting boy baby shower. There are lots of terrific details.
3. From GreyGrey Designs via Hostess With the Mostess: Lullaby and Goodnight –Star shine and moon glow in shades of white and cream create a lovely, peaceful gathering.
4. From Mama Bear’s Kitchen via Kara’s Party Ideas: Yellow Vintage Baby Shower – Old children’s books, gingham checks and vintage glassware are combined in one sweet party.
5. From GreyGrey Designs via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Bun in the Oven Shower – Take a step back to mama’s comforting kitchen to celebrate the pending arrival!
6. From Lauren Glase Photography via Life and Baby: Rock Star Baby Shower – Cool, man. Rocker rubber duckies, bubble gum cigars, and a turntable cake are just a few of the fun theme details to notice.
7. From Cherished by Design via Catch My Party: Mickey Mouse Baby Shower – Welcome to the club! All the bright cheer you expect when you learn Mickey is near.
8. From Envy Anvi via Amy Atlas: Dream Baby Shower -- No one would fall asleep at this cheery gathering that features white, blue, red and little lamb cookies.
9. From Just a Little Sparkle 13 via Hostess With the Mostess: Confetti Baby Shower – What’s a confetti shower? Lotsa dots! This is a charming party.
10. From GreyGrey Designs via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Boy Meets World Baby Shower – All the blue-green-aqua colors of maps are used in these unique and lovely decorations.
11. From HK Housewife via Amy Atlas: Hong Kong Stork Baby Shower -- You don’t hear much about “The Stork” these days, but he was invited to this cute shower.
12. From Jennifer Skog via Life and Baby: Black and Yellow Baby Shower – How do you come up with a theme idea? They used a Boston terrier art piece here.
13. From Bloom Designs via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Shake, Rattle & Roll Boy Baby Shower -- Fresh as the outdoors, this stylish gathering will make you wish you’d been invited.
14. From LeeLaaLoo via Hostess With the Mostess: Little Monster Baby Shower – Lighthearted and colorful, this monster baby shower is likely to garner more grins than screams.
15. From Mariposa Event Décor via Catch My Party: Dr. Seuss Baby Shower – Oh, this party will make you smile at the witty and colorful decorations!
16. From Era Uma Vez via Kara’s Party Ideas: Little Boy Baby Shower – Softer blue and green are paired here. Check out the cute details.
17. From Michelle Mattox Photography via Life and Baby: Rustic Outdoor Baby Shower – The gorgeous view at this outdoor party, candle light and toasting s’mores at a fire pit, makes you want to slip right into the pictures.
18. From Kristen Weaver via Life and Baby: Cirque du Bebe Baby Shower -- OK-this shower has so much color and activity to look at; it really is like a circus. A wonderful circus.
19. From The English Rosa via Catch My Party: Vintage Toys Baby Shower – This lovely brunch features interesting toys and softer colors that seem to say, “Relax”.
20. From AZIEG via Project Nursery: Goldfish Themed Baby Shower – Fish gotta swim…blue and orange are partnered for a dash through the waves.
21. From Cattle and Cupcakes via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Wild West Baby Shower --The perfect balance between country and cowboy, this fun baby shower has a lot of graphic appeal, too.
22. From Sophie Grace Couture via Project Nursery: Rustic French Inspired Baby Shower – This lovely celebration is in boy blue, but toile, burlap, lace and flowers honor mom’s favorites too.
23. From Elianna Noelle Events via The Party Wagon: Birds and the Bees Baby Shower – As you might imagine, yellow is prominent in this party which is full of cute details.
24. From A Blissful Nest via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Nautical Baby Shower – Anchored in red, white and blue with lanterns, knots and all things pertaining to sailors.
25. From Lux Events and Designs via Hostess With the Mostess: Apple of My Eye Baby Shower – Rustic, casual…and lovely.
26. From Tutus and Toads via Bird’s Party: Nautical Baby Shower -- The nautical theme is very popular; it generally has a classic feel and this version does not disappoint.
27. From Kori Clark via Celebrations at Home: Boys Will Be Boys Baby Shower – Frogs, and dirt and slime never looked so good! Lots of clever ideas in this shower.
28. From The Winding Road via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Gender Neutral and Lovely Baby Shower – This family wanted to honor the children with them as well as the one on the way. They succeeded!
29. From The English Pea via Project Nursery: Turtles, Snails and Alligator Tails Shower – A fresh and snappy take on a very boyish theme.
30. From A to Zebra via Pizzazzerie: Sports Theme Baby Shower – Eat, sleep, play ball! Plaids and GLITTER in red, white and blue star in a favorite boy party theme.
31. From Double the Fun Parties: Dinosaur Baby Shower – Not only can you look at the shower pictures, Jennifer talks you through the creative process.
32. From Just Celebrate via Hostess With the Mostess: Little Gentleman Baby Shower -- If you’re in love with the moustache baby shower theme, you’re sure to find ideas in this version.
33. From Project Nursery: Sock Monkey Baby Shower – This popular classic looks fresh in blue and red; also included is why this party is budget friendly.
34. From Magnolia Rouge via Spaceships and Laser Beams: Flawless. ‘Nuff said. Baby Shower -- The cake, cupcakes and cookies are perfectly coordinated; the cohesion is flawless.
Layne is a boy mom in love. Surrounded by three adventurous little men and her ever patient husband, she's in pursuit of an empty laundry basket, the perfect cup of coffee, and sleep. She blogs, parents, and manages social media while wearing her tiara. You can join her party at My Best Laid Plans and Coupons with Q.